32.

Jesy

"Babe il be right back in going to the toilets" I say kissing her quickly before standing up.

Once I got inside and used the restroom I checked my phone to see a bunch of texts from Perrie and missed calls.

"What the-" I drag out the word as I scan every text and picture she sent me.

My eyes widened as a tear escaped my eye as I looked in the mirror and cried.

"Big world and small you Jadey I told you!" I yelled and thank god no one was in there.

I splashed cold water in my face before replying to Perrie and running out the door.

Leigh

"Babe is everything alright?" I ask as I see a tear stained Jesy running towards me.

"Get your things were leaving, Check please!" She yells at the waiter that gave her the check as she paid before taking my hand and running out the restaurant.

"Jesy slow down!" I yell as her grip was tight on my wrist and she pushed me through people to get to the car.

"No we need to get out of here!" She yells through the crowd.

We finally get in our car as she takes a deep breath and rests her head on the wheel.

"I'm sorry but we need to go" she says sighing as more tears fell as she started the car.

"Jess what's wrong?" I ask resting my hand on her knee.

She took out her phone and handed it to me as I slowly took it and unlocked it.

I read over the messages and a tear of my own slipped and in minutes I was sobbing.

"Poor Jadey" I cried out as Jesy rested her hand on my knee.

"Poor Perrie" she sighs.

"We need to get to her please hurry babe!" I say growing impatient as I needed to comfort my blonde best friend.

Perrie

"Anything?" I ask for the billionth time as I approached the desk.

"I'm sorry Miss nothing yet" she says giving me a sad smile as I smile weakly back and sit back down in my chair that was soaked from tears as I laid my Jacket and laid down on it.

"PERRIE!" I heard Leigh's voice from behind me and I jumped up and ran to her embracing in her in a tight hug.

"Deep breaths" She says calming me down a lot.

"We're sorry pez we powered off our phones" Jesy says making me lift my head so I can see her face to face.

"You okay?" She asks noticing me and rubbing my arms.

"Y-you called me pez? Only Jade calls me pez" I say making her look to the floor.

"Sorry Perrie I heard her call you it one time and I thought it would be cool if I could too" she says knowing how much I miss the my grey haired beauty.

"Forget it" I say giving her a small weak smile and sitting back down in my chair.

"Perrie you don't look so good, you need to go home and get some rest" Leigh says sitting on the floor In front of me.