27.

{Just want to say Sam isn't my favorite guy around but I still support what's he's doing so words I say about him in this chapter I don't mean!}

{Also not edited}

Thanks loves and enjoy!

Jade

I kept my gaze fixed on the window watching everything go by while holding my stomach as It hurt really bad after everything that happened in the past 15 minutes.

I didn't speak the rest of the car ride knowing Perrie was fumed and will have a talk with me all about it when we get home. We drove another couple minutes until we arrived at our house as she pulled up in the driveway and let out a huge sigh as she took the keys out of the engine.

"Wait for me upstairs" she says calmly keeping her gaze on her lap.

"Perrie I'm-" I try for the third time but it's not use.

"Please don't argue with me Jade...now wait for me upstairs" she says again now looking at me.

"Okay" I whisper sadly as I get out of the car and walk up the path leaving Perrie still to gather up everything that has happened.

I walked in to see Jesy awake with Leigh eating dinner.

"Hey!" They greeted with huge smiles.

"Hi" I mumble walking over to them and kissing them both on the cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Leigh asks as I sit down.

I was about to speak until the door opened revealing Perrie.

She shakes her head once she sees me before she speaks.

"Where are you suppose to be?" She says walking into the sitting room where us three sat.

"Upstairs" I mumble.

"Yes so I need you to head up there I will bring you dinner" she says as she remains calm as the other two girls stay with confused faces.

I nod as I stand up and pass her and head upstairs and to our room letting a few tears roll down knowing I messed up badly.

Perrie

"Any leftovers?" I ask Leigh as she nods.

"I made for four" she says as I smile for a thank you before heading into the kitchen.

I knew I wasn't going to get away with it as they both quickly appeared in the kitchen with me.

"What's wrong?" Jesy asks concerned.

"Jade thought it would be a great night to smoke" I said sadly getting Leigh shocked but Jesy looked beyond that.

"Smoke what?" Leigh asks.

"I'm not totally sure but I think it was cigarettes and cocaine" I say getting gasps from them.

"Why would she do that?" Jesy asks putting her head in her hands.

"I don't know....that's why I'm going to talk to her" I said once the whole plate was filled so she can eat while she explains herself.

"Once I'm done I will bring her down so we can all talk to her" I say as I walk out of the kitchen.

"Thanks pez" Jesy says as the walk out of the kitchen and back to the sitting area.

I stop and turn around.

"For what?" I ask.

"For caring so much about my Jadey" she says giving me a sad smile as she couldn't process everything going on.