26.

Perrie

"Baby!" I heard Jade from upstairs. I turned to Jesy and Leigh as they were eating breakfast with the tv on.

"Go ahead" they both said and Jesy letting out a chuckle.

I gave them a small nod and a little laugh of my own as I ran upstairs and opened the door to the bedroom to see Jade by the drawers.

"What do you need?" I ask making her slam the drawer and turn around quickly.

"Hey I didn't know you were here" she said giving me a small smile.

I squinted my eyes and stared at her innocences even though I knew she was hiding something from me.

"Anyway what do you need babe?" I ask as I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her bare body as she just woke up and hasn't changed yet.

"I was going to ask where did you put my clothes?" She asks looking around while her hands rest on my stomach.

"Bathroom under the sink" I say as she nods and I help her walk to the bathroom before she gives me a quick kiss and then shuts the door.

My curiosity got the best of me as I eyed the drawer. I looked around just to make sure I was alone as Jade seemed protective whatever was in here. I went up to it and Jade must of knew my plans as I heard the door fling open behind me.

"What are you doing?" She demands rather angrily.

I spin around to see her in jeans and a bra and shirt in hand looking at me with narrowed eyes. I couldn't help it as my eyes drifted to her almost bare chest my body wanting nothing to more then to take her right here and right now.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to see-" I started but stopped as she walked towards me and pushed me lightly to the side.

"Perrie please don't touch my stuff" she says a little annoyed as she lets out a small sigh.

"Why not? Is it something bad?" I ask curiously.

"Look Perrie, I love you and you helped me through a lot but there's a past of mine that you don't know nothing about...and can we please keep it that way" she says tears forming in her eyes.

"Baby please I just want to know...maybe I can help-"

"You can't help me with this...obsession...no one can" she says looking down at her feet.

"Jade-" I say but once again gets cut off.

"Perrie please...I just need some space and please stay away from my stuff" she says giving me a small smile and leaning up to give me a quick kiss before putting on her shirt and leaving the room.

I let out a huge sigh and followed her out as I walked downstairs to see Lesy snuggled on the couch feeding each other as Jade sat alone with a cup of tea I made for her.

I walked over slowly and sat on the other side of the couch as we immediately got stares from the other two girls.

"What's the problem now?" Leigh asked.

I saw Jade look down at her tea for a minute and then set it down on the table and scoot closer to me and snuggle up into my side.

"Just watch tv" Jade mumbles making the other two lovebirds shrug and continue feeding each other. I turned to Jade halfway as I couldn't see her face as she placed open mouth kisses on my neck.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" she says kissing up my neck softly.

"You didn't it's just-" I pause pulling back slightly and looking back over to the girls that were now in a heated make out session. Don't have to be worried about them.