15.

Jade

"Oh my god" I say under my breath as I read Perrie message over and over again.

"What?" Jesy says coming up from behind me.

"The hell?" Jesy says taking my phone from my hands and reading the messages.

Jesy froze after reading the last one as she looked up at me her face turning into a huge smile.

"What is happening!" She says handing me my phone.

"I have no idea!" I say smiling as I sent her a response

Jadeameilabadwi: I guess I'm in for a treat ;)

Perrielouiseedwards: picking u up in 10 babe xx

My eyes widened at the message.

"10 minutes Jesy!" I say throwing my phone on the couch.

"What's the big deal?" Jesy says falling back on the couch.

"What does she have planned! What is going on!" I say half scared and half excited.

"Just go upstairs and put an outfit on u little shit" Jesy says pulling her leg up and pushing me away.

"Okay okay don't punish me mom" I say slapping her leg down and heading upstairs.

-

Jadeameilabadwi: ready to react?

Perrielouiseedwards: I'm on my way

Jadeameilabadwi: what is itttt your scaring me

Perrielouiseedwards: surprise

Jadeameilabadwi: did u dye your hair or something?

Perrielouiseedwards: no but I have news

Jadeameilabadwi: stop scaring me I feel like your gonna break up with me

I was surprised when she didn't answer back right away.

Was she going to break up with me?

I kept my eyes on my phone as I said goodbye to Jesy and opened the door but stopping as I ran into someone.

I jumped as I looked up but thank god it was Perrie.

"Pez you didn-" I was interrupted by her lips on mine lifting me up.

"Don't you ever s-say that!" She says between kisses as she puts me down.

I giggle as I look down at my phone.

"I'm sorry" I say lowly as I stand a little straighter and kiss her.

"I know you wouldn't" I say fixing her jacket.

"I would never Jade" she says kissing the top of my head.

"Now let's go big night and lots to talk about" she says taking my hand and running us towards the car.

What is going on?

Perrie

"Perrie this is beautiful" Jade says once we came to a stop.

I took her to the beach as I had a special dinner planned by the shore.

-

"This was amazing" Jade says putting her plate down.

"Your amazing" I say as I lean in and capture her lips softly.

"Pez" she whispers.

"Yeah" I say kissing her again.

"What's the news I'm nervous" she says pulling back.

"Oh yeah...that" I say getting butterfly's in my stomach.

"Perrie what's wrong? Did I do something? Or-" she starts off worried filling her eyes.

"No! You didn't do anything babe I just have something I want to say" I say as I take her hands in mine.

"Then what is it!" She says excitedly.

"Okay" I start off.

"Jade I understand we have only known each other for about a month or even less. But I wake up everyday and I just feel like nothing changes everything is the same and I'm not saying I'm tired of you" I see jades eyes shoot up and look at mine in worry but I'm soon to talk. "And I'm not tired of you babe I just feel like I wake up, we kiss and live on and I'm not saying I don't like it, I love it but I want to take our relationship to the next level. I want to explore different parts of our relationship instead of just simple steps because I don't feel like we're going anywhere." I finish watching Jades worried expression go into a huge smile.

My heart smiled at the sight and in no time I was smiling too just relieved.

"Babe I love the thought of that" She says pecking my lips.

"You don't think I'm rushing?" I ask.

"No not at all" she says kissing me again.

"So when do you think you know...it will happen?" I ask nervously.

"When we're ready babe" she says snuggling up into me.

"I'm glad your okay with this" I say kissing the top of her head.

"Why wouldn't I be? I kinda feel the same" she confesses.

"You have?" I question.

"Yeah your my girlfriend and soulmate and I want to explore just how much we love each other more then just kisses" she says.

"Yeah let's go tell the girls" I say getting up.

"You want to tell them?" She giggles.

"Why not? Maybe it will give them some ideas" I say as I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walk back to the car. 

______________
So smut will be coming up sometime in this book lol and I'm sorry for the short chapter I have plans tonight but I wanted to post today so yeah happy Friday:) love you all <3