30. {smut}

Warning:

{This chapter contains adorable Jerrie fluff so you might cry}

{Lesy naughty naughty...{finally}

-

So Lesy fans out there this one is for you! And if you like Jerrie fluff...lol

And your welcome for the long chapter! I love you guys so much and thanks for everything!

Enjoy!

Jade

I woke up to the feeling of light kisses being placed all over my stomach.

I didn't move as I knew Perrie liked to do this when I was asleep not awake.

I closed my eyes again and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue licking down my stomach and then placing fairy like kisses on the wet line.

I let out a giggle that I was holding for awhile knowing I blew it but I didn't care at the moment all I wanted to do was be with my Pez.

"Good morning did I wake you baby?" She asks in her sexy morning voice as she kisses up my body and places a sweet kiss to my lips before laying back down so we were face to face.

"Yes but it was a great way to wake up" I say making her giggle and rub my tummy.

"I can't wait" she breathes out as she leans down and places one more kiss to my exposed stomach.

"Wait for what babe" I question as I push a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

I saw her eyes get a little watery as she shakes her head back and forth and meets my gaze.

"Nothing" she says making me furrow my brows at the sudden mood change.

"Perrie we love each other right?" I ask making her shoot her head up.

"Of course we do babe" she says and looking into her eyes I knew she was one hundred percent honest.

"Then I know it's nothing and you need to tell me" I say making her smile. A happy smile.

"Your going to think this sounds weird but I woke up this morning pretty early but I didn't want to wake you but I sat here and watched you sleep for two hours" she says as she lets out a chuckle making me laugh along and bring my hand up to her cheek and rubbing my thumb over her cheek making her smile and continue. "And I was just thinking...what was my life before I met you? Shit. It sucked. Yeah I had Leigh and she's my best friend but was she always there for me? No. I had a shitty boyfriend that left me and I didn't feel loved by anyone but of course I do now because Jade you...I don't know what you do but I had a life that was black and white and I let the sad things consume me but when I met you...I felt like a new person. A person that wasn't alone. That wasn't depressed. A person that loved the world. A person that loved herself. You make me feel like I'm flying and you make me feel loved and you made me realize that there is no point in being angry and being sad because that was my life!" She says tears streaming down her face and il Amit I was in tears too. "I guess what all this talk is getting at is that I love you so much Jade and I can't wait for the day...the day I get on one knee and purpose to the you the love of my life. I can't wait too put a baby in this gorgeous tummy of yours. I can't wait to lay in this bed every night and sleep next to my wife and have little kids and be best friends with the craziest people ever!" She says and I assume finish as she wipes her tears.