25. {Smut}

Hello everyone!

Just want to put a warning on this because this is smut. I know I put it above but this is very mature just letting you all know now 😂)

Enjoy!

-

(1 day later - anniversary)

Perrie

I woke up the sun from the blinds blinding my view as I held tight on a pillow.

Wait a pillow?

"Jade?" I whispers turning over so the sun wasn't in my face.

I looked around to see the tv left on, the music still playing low and my clothes scattered across the floor. But Jades clothes were no where to be found.

I let out a huge sigh as my mind went into a flashback to last night

Flashback.

"Perrie we can't!" Jade says laughing as she try's to climb off of me

"Please baby I promise a quick one" I beg

"Do you not remember what I told you?" She questions

"I know but baby we're not like them... And we never will be. We love each other and will stay together. They didn't love each other because they didn't fix what they broke" I say making her look down and fiddle with my collar.

"I guess we can do a quick one before the one tomorrow" she whispers leaning down and connecting our lips.

I smile into the kiss as I move my hands up to unbutton her shirt.

Flashback ended.

I missed that night already but I couldn't wait for tonight as I knew it was going to be wild.

Getting lost in my thoughts a ringtone was heard in the distance as I broke out of the thoughts and leaned over to grab my phone.

I looked at the caller and realized it was Leigh.

Isn't she here?

Confused I picked up the phone.

On the phone.

"Hey perriewinkle!!" Her voice beamed through the phone as I heard blinkers.

"Hey!" I greeted back with the same voice.

"Okay so I'm coming back to the house right now and it will be just you and I" she says as I heard the blinker turn off as she must be turning at the light.

"Where Jade and Jesy?" I ask curiously.

"Jade has plans for tonight for your anniversary and she asks Jesy to help her she will be over at 6 to pick you up" she says making me frown.

"I won't see my girl until 6!" I say in disappointment.

"Yeah I'm sorry Perrie, you can call her before she-" she was cut off immediately.