33.

{not edited}

{morning}

Jade

"Jadey are you okay?! Why didn't you call me!!" My mom panicked over the phone as I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Jade Thirlwall don't laugh do you know how seriously injured you could of been?" She says her very motherly figure coming out.

"Yes but I'm fine now, Perrie is taking great care of me and the doctors down here are taking very good care of me Mam" I say making her sniffing stop.

"I'm still visiting you" she says making me sigh loudly.

"Okay" I mumble.

"Am I aloud over there?" She says sarcastically.

"No but I know when you come you never leave, and I want to spend more time with Perrie" I confess.

"Well Perrie should go home and I should come up there. Why is she even there anyways Hun you have doctors that can take care of you?" She says but it comes out more like a question.

Perrie exits the bathroom yawning and gives me a confused look when she sees me frustrated.

"Because she cares about me! And I want her up here with me I feel safe when she's around" I say making Perrie roll her eyes and mouth 'mom' making me nod as she chuckles lightly and climbs into the bed with me.

"That's my job Jadey I'm coming down there to take care of you" she says as I hear the line go fuzzing as she must be getting ready.

"Mam I want you up here but Perrie is doing just fine" I say looking at Perrie that was mocking my mom.

"I'm coming up see you soon love you" she says into the phone as I just groan and hang up.

"Wow I've never seen you and your mom like that" Perrie admits making me frown in confusion. 

"I've never talked to her like that" I say leaning into her.

"Why does she not want me here?" She said grabbing a bag of chips from the bag she brought.

"I think because we didn't tell her the night it happened and she thinks the mother should be here and not my girlfriend" I mumble stealing a chip.

"Hey!" She says smacking the chip out of my hands.

"Whyyy I want to eat good stuff" I whine.

"You heard the doctors they are getting your blood sugar back on track and eating unhealthy isn't gonna help" she says setting the chips down and getting up to the counter.

"I don't want to eat their gross food!" I whine again.

"Too bad" she says handing me the tray.

"I'm not eating it" I say pushing it away from me.

"Don't make me feed you" she says seriously.

"I'm not eating it pez! It's gross can I just have some" I say making her shake her head and grab the tray.

"My girlfriend is in the hospital and I want you out of this creepy place as quick as possible and when I'm here I want to make sure your doing what's asked now your eating it" she says putting the tray back on my lap.