12.

{not edited}

{And I just want to say I love Lauren and I have nothing against her at all so all these things I say about her I don't mean}

Thanks loves 😉

Perrie

"I love you so much" I say as I kiss Jade on the cheek as she giggles and cuddles more into me.

"I love you to pez" she mumbles into my shirt.

"You two are adorable" Leigh says muting the TV.

"Your adorable" I whisper in Jades ear making her giggle once again. I smile as I kiss her head and rest in on top of here's.

"What movie now?" I ask looking at the choices on the table.

"Tangled!" Jade says into my shirt.

"Tangled it is" Jesy says in one of her accents and hands it to Leigh so she can turn it on.

"Can I play on your phone?" Jade says turning around her back against my front.

"Yeah here" I say reaching over and grabbing off the table then handing it to her.

"Thanks babe" she says pecking my lips.

I just kiss her again thanking her with it.

She smiles and turns back around as I shift my gaze to the lovebirds then the movie.

About 10 minutes in Jades back tenses and she repositions herself away from me.

"You ok?" I say propping my feet up on her lap.

"It's for you" she says handing me her phone.

I took the phone to see Lauren was calling me.

"It will just be a minute" I say standing up and kissing Jade on my way to the kitchen.

On the phone

"Lauren what's up?" I question.

"Hey can I ask you for a favor" she says getting straight to the point.

"Depends on what it is"

"Well I have a huge fashion thing tomorrow and I would love it if you can come with me?" She questions.

"Lauren-"

"Please! I got no friends out here except for family that doesn't want to come and you know a lot about fashion." She says trying to convince me.

"I know nothing about fashion!"

"Me either" she says sighing.

"Then why are you- where are you really going?" I say knowing she's obviously lying.

"My new boyfriend is heading to Cali with his new band"

"And you need me-" I start off.

"I need you because I'm just going with him and I'm just going to be around and your my best friend and maybe we can just hang out like we use to!" She says taking so fast I can barely stand a word she was saying.

"Lauren that's a great offer but I have a girlfriend here and homework-"

"So? Your girlfriend can wait 4 days and bring your laptop with you" she says.

"When do you leave?" I ask.

"Flight is for tomorrow afternoon you in?"

I let out a long sigh before speaking "Fine il go! Just because you have no friends and I feel bad for you!" I say laughing.