11.

Morning

Perrie

I woke up on the couch alone with Leigh and Jess on the couch next to mine.

I lifted my head a little to see empty ice cream boxes and drinks.

"Jade?" I mumble lowly.

Nothing.

I didn't want to wake the lovebirds so I stood up at first a little wobbly but I gained my valence after walking the first couple steps.

"Baby?" I say as I walk through the hallway about to head upstairs until I hear a soft thud in the kitchen.

I looked at the time to see 6:30am.

"Babe what are you doing up so early" I say confused as I walk into the kitchen to see Jade on the phone, elbows on the counter.

Once she notices me she blows me a quick kiss as I smile at her.

"Okay thanks for letting me know" she says signing.

Once she hangs up and sets her phone down she looks up and smiles at me.

"Sorry babe did I wake you?" She says running a hand through her hair.

"Not really just, is everything ok" I say walking over and behind her while wrapping my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder.

"No" she sighs turning around in my arms while she places a light kiss on my lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I applied for some online class like you did and I couldn't get any in the day so...I'm taking night classes." She says pouting.

"And I have classes in the morning!" I say putting my head on her shoulder and sighing.

"We won't see much of each other will we?" I mumble into her shoulder.

"Pez" Jade says shaking her shoulder so I will look at her.

Once I lifted my head she had a massive smile on her face.

"What?" I question.

"These night classes won't get in the way of us babe" she says putting her hand up to my cheek and kisses me.

"Can we just..snuggle?" I say against her lips.

She giggles before pulling away.

"I got time" she says wrapping her arms around my neck and lifting up and wrapping her legs around my waist.

I walk out of the kitchen and back into the sitting area until Jade lightly kicks me.

"Bedroom" she whispers in my ear.

"As you wish" I say turning around and heading upstairs.

-

Jesy

I woke up tangled with Leigh.

I lifted my head above Leigh to see Perrie on her laptop.

"Morning!" She says making Leigh stir.

"Hello perriewinkle" I say getting up.

She smiles at the nickname we picked for her last night. I do feel comfortable will Perrie now we are all four best friends and I trust them all. And Perrie takes good care of my Jade.

"Homework" I say sitting on her couch.

"Yeah did you hear about Jade?" She asks setting her laptop on the table.