20.

{Not edited}

Jade

"Please!" Perrie begs for the billionth time since we got into the car.

"I said no!" I say with a little laugh looking over at her and seeing her pout.

"Since when are you the bossy one in this relationship?" She questions looking over at me.

"Ever since I call out when we do and don't have sex" I say in a serious tone making her sit up straight and turn her attention back to the road.

"Your going to hold that up against me am I right?" She says pulling up in front of my driveway where Leigh's car was parked.

"Yes baby I am" I say leaning over the console and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

She grumbles something I didn't catch before getting out of the car and coming around and opening the door for me.

"What was that Edwards?" I question as she takes her hand in mine and walks us both up the path and ringing the door bell.

"Nothing" she says looking down at her feet making me let out a little laugh before the door opens to reveal the two lovebirds standing there with huge smiles plastered on their faces.

"What?" I say with a little laugh as Perrie and I walk hand in hand into my place that was surprisingly cleaner then usual.

"You never came home last night Jade?" Jesys says shutting the door behind us and standing in front of us blocking our way to the sitting area.

"I slept over at Perrie's?" I say.

"And didn't answer my calls?" Jesy says again trying to hold in the need to laugh.

"What's so damn funny!" Perrie finally blurts out.

"YOU HAD SEX AGAIN!" Jesy and Leigh yell finally letting their laughs explode.

"So? What's so funny about that!" I say.

"Because-" Leigh says trying to hold in the laughter.

"That's all you guys do and we think it's hilarious because me and lee have bets and stuff" Jesy says wiping a tear from her eye.

"You bet on when we have sex?" Perrie questions letting a little laugh of her own come out.

"Yep" Jesy says finally moving out of the way so we could sit in the sitting area.

We both just laugh as we head into the sitting area.

"Why is the place so clean?" I ask looking around while sitting down on Perrie knee.

"Oh because I live here now and I don't like a messy house" Jesy says pulling Leigh on her lap and staring at Perrie and Me then we're shocked.

"You don't live here?" I say still flustered on this whole situation.

"Yes she does she tried calling you to tell you the news but you guys were two busy doing the naughty naughty" Leigh says eyeing her friend that gave her a mean glare.

"But you didn't even talk to me about it?" I say.

"Well we called to tell you the news but you didn't answer so we moved in-"

"We?" Perrie questions looking at Leigh.

"You moved in too?" Perrie says making Leigh nod.

"Okay if my ears are right im hearing that you two are moving into my house. Did I say that right mine" I say slowly so they could understand.