17.

Jade

I opened my eyes slowly to be met with the sun hitting the bed and shining bright on my face.

I smiled widely as I remembered last night, allowing my eyes to travel up Perrie's body until I get to her face.

She had her arms tightly around my waist and on her side facing me letting out soft snores.

I kissed her nose before getting out of bed and putting on proper clothes before heading downstairs.

-

"Good morning!" I say happily as I walk downstairs to see Leigh and Jess snuggled up on the couch with tea.

"Morning Jadey!" Leigh greets me happily.

I head into the kitchen and make a cup of tea before heading into the sitting area to join the love birds.

"No Perrie?" Jesy questions eyebrows raised.

"She's sleeping" I say taking a sip from my tea.

"I'm surprised you can walk" Jesy says making Leigh blurt out laughing.

"Hey!" I say throwing the pillow from behind me at her.

"I'm just saying all I heard was loud moaning" Jesy says hands up in defense.

"Loud" Leigh repeats still holding in the laughs but fails.

"It was my first okay?" I say my cheeks a little red of embarrassment.

"How was it?" Leigh questions.

"I rather talk about it with Perrie here" I say truthfully as I feel better with the blonde by my side.

They nod as they turn their gaze back to the Tv.

"Jadeyyyyyyy" I hear Perrie say from upstairs.

"Yay perriewinkle is up!" Leigh says.

"Il go get her" I say putting my tea down and heading up stairs.

-

Perrie

I lay in bed as I keep my eyes on the door.

I hear footsteps and then the door finally opens revealing my beautiful brunette beauty.

"Good morning gorgeous" she says pulling the sheets up so she can get in so we're both facing sideways.

"Why did you leave me?" I said sadly as I pout.

"I'm sorry babe I wanted tea" she says with a chuckle.

"Can I have some?" I ask.

"Yes you may" she says kissing my cheek.

"Leigh and Jess ask anything?" I question getting a laugh from her.

"Yes but I told them I should wait for you to come down" she says answers looking down at the sheets instead of meeting my gaze.

"Thanks baby we can tell them all about it" I said bringing my hand up to cup her cheek and leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Yeah" she says turning her position so her chest was on the mattress and her face buried in the pillow.

"What's wrong baby?" I say moving closer so I'm snugging beside her.

"Pez did we do the right thing?" She questions.

"Jade we wanted change and we took a big step and we're still happy together" I said rubbing up and down her back.

"I know but it's like-" she says letting out a sigh turning around so she's flat on the mattress.