31.

Okay I'm sorry guys but I'm putting a trigger warning on this chapter I'm very sorry if this chapter is going to sadden the hearts out there!

Love you all and enjoy this chapter!

-

Perrie

"Jade" I whispered while I laid on my side and tapped on her chest trying to wake her.

"Jade!" I yell making her stir.

"Leave me alone" she mumbles pulling the covers above her head.

"Babe you need to get to school" I say looking at the time to see she's already late.

"It's night!?" She yells into the covers.

"Yes we watched the movie in the afternoon and you still have to go to school" I said now sitting at the edge of the bed while playing with her feet.

"What about you?" She says now pulling down the covers so her face was now above the covers.

"Don't worry about me babe I can do it later right now you have to get to school I don't want you to be late, not like you already are" I say pulling the covers off her body and throwing her some clothes.

"Fine il go get dressed" she says.

"Babe you can change in front of me" I say making her sit up right.

"Your okay with that?" She questions.

"Babe I've seen you naked....I'm okay with it" I say making her nod and roll her eyes playfully.

"True" she says removing her clothes making me laugh lightly.

"Il be downstairs to collect your books and shit come down when you ready" I say opening the door.

"And put on a lot of deodorant and perfume because you smell like sex" I say winking at her getting a shut up from her before I ran downstairs.

-

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" I ask the two lovebirds.

"I don't know, a couple nights ago it was such a success maybe we should go out again" Leigh says staring at Jesy.

"You should so I can have the house to myself" I say shrugging.

"You want the house to yourself?" Jesy asks.

"Yeah sometimes it's nice to be here by myself" I say as I felt two arms wrap around from behind me.

"Oh and theres Jadey!" Jesy says.

"How was it?" Leigh asks the question going towards me.

"Ugh shut up I'm taking her to school" I say throwing a pillow at them before grabbing Jades hand and heading out the door and to the car.

Jade

"Goodbye babe" she says leaning over the console and giving me a kiss.

"Goodbye baby" I say giving her a couple more before shutting the door and heading up to the school.

"What's up guys" I say meeting the gang by the steps.

"Nothing just another boring day locked up in here" Taylor says as we head to Ally's locker.

Once we were all standing by her locker I noticed Zayn waking to class.

"Hey guys il see you later" I say hugging them all and giving Calvin a high five before heading off to Zayn.