23.

(Sexual content)

Jade

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my jacket from my closet and headed downstairs to see the three girls in their normal positions when I leave.

Jesy and Leigh snuggled up on the couch and Perrie having the whole couch to herself.

"I'm leaving!" I yell as put on my book bag over my shoulder.

"Il walk you out" Perrie says getting off the couch and me waving goodbye to the girls and walking out to Jesys car and waiting for Perrie.

I opened the car door and threw my stuff over to the passenger side and in the process I saw two pale arms slip around my waist and hug me from behind. I got out of the car and threw my head back so my head was resting on her shoulder as I was looking up at her.

"I'm gonna miss you babe" she whispers as she buries her head in my hair.

"Il see you tonight though" I say with a smile but soon faded as I saw Perrie shaking her head and sighing.

"Your not coming home tonight?" I question pulling away from her grasp so I was face to face with her.

"I'm sorry babe I'm sleeping over at hers" she says sadly giving me the pout.

"When will you be home?" I ask opening the car door.

"Around 11am tomorrow and your not going anywhere" she says slamming the door shut and trapping me against the car.

"Pez please I have to go" I whisper trying to free myself from her grasp but she was too strong.

"Baby please listen to me" she whispers taking her hands off my wrists and wrapping her arms around my back and pulling me into a hug which was quite nice.

"I don't like you around her" I say into her hair.

"I know baby but I promise I will be over tomorrow morning and the next day is anniversary!" She says making me actually get excited.

"I can't wait to explore" I say winking at her making her cheeks go bright red.

"I can't wait to enjoy" she says back making me blush.

"God I love you" she whispers pulling me into a sweet kiss.

"I love you too pez" I say as I pull away and kiss her a couple more times.

"Stay in bed tomorrow I want to come up and snuggle with you" she says as she pulls me into another hug.

"Will do and babe?" I ask making her hum in response.

"Please don't get drunk" I say quietly into her shirt and hair.

"It's not going to be like that!" She laughs pulling away and kissing me again.

"Just some dancing and one drink" she says.

"Okay I trust you" I say opening the car door again.

She gives me a nod and wink before I close the door and start the car.

I drive away but not before seeing Perrie blowing me a kiss in the mirror making me smile a mile wide as I headed to school already looking forward to see my blonde the next morning.

Perrie

"Okay bye girls!" I say blowing them kisses before exiting the house and shutting the door on the way out and heading to Lauren's.

Jades

"Hello class get out your note books and pencils we will be watching a video on lab 3.4 today" Mr Simon says as he enters the class.