21.

{sexual references}

{Not edited}

Perrie

"What movie next?" Jesy says looking through the pile on the floor.

"That's between you and Leigh I'm going to bed" I say standing up and hearing Jades whine at the sudden lost of contact.

"What's wrong babe?" I say turning to see her pout.

"Take me with you" she whispers but I can still hear.

"Okay" I say picking her up under her thighs and pushing her up so her arms are around my neck and her legs around my waist and her head buried in my neck.

"Your comfy" she mumbles into my hair.

I just laugh as I face the two girls snuggled up on the couch.

"You go on ahead we will stay down here until we're tired" Leigh says turning on another movie.

"Okay Jess what time will you be home tomorrow?" I question.

"Around 3 or 4 and Leigh will be online tomorrow" she answers and me giving her a nod.

"Il be doing it online and be done around that time as well so that leaves little Jadey hear at night classes" I say bouncing up and down a little to get her excited but fails as she buries her head even more in my neck.

"She's not too happy bout that" Jesy says with a chuckle and shaking her head.

"Nope well il see you tomorrow Jess and Leigh I will see you in the morning" I say giving them a wave before carrying Jade upstairs into our room.

-

Jade

"Perrie" I say shaking her shoulders lightly.

"Pewwi" I say in my baby voice thinking that she's awake but ignoring me.

"Perrrrrrrieeeeee" I try one more time and this time she stirs a little in sleep until opening her eyes a little.

"Jade are you okay?" She asks her tone a little worried as she turns to be met with my gaze.

"I want to watch Aladdin!" I say crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

She lets out a chuckle before leaning up and pecking my lips making the pout disappear.

"Sleep" she mumbles onto my lips making me pull away.

"Fine you don't want kisses from me" she says tiredly turning around and trying to fall back asleep.

"Noooo I do" I say rubbing my hand up and down her leg having goosebumps arise.

"Babe please go to sleep its late" she mumbles.

"I want to watch Aladdin!" I complain again moving my hand to her inner thigh making her stir a little bit.

"Why?" She whines.

"Because I can't fall asleep and you know Aladdin makes me go to sleep in a instant" I say making her sigh loudly.

"Fine but your turning it on" she says turning so she was on her back but her eyes were still close.

"You do it" I say shaking her shoulders.

"Why me" she says opening her eyes.

"Because" I say turning my position so I was on top of her my hands sneakily made its way up her shirt and playing with her bra straps.