24.

Perrie

I parked the car in our driveway and got out shutting the door not to hard because I know I'm early and I don't want to wake the girls. I walked up the path and opened the door setting my stuff by the door and heading upstairs. I walked down the hall and opened Lesy's door. I walked over to kiss them both on the cheeks so they didn't complain in the morning about not giving them a hello. After that was done I walked out of the room and walked back down the hall to Jade and I's room.

I opened the door quietly and walked over to the foot of the bed and stared at the brunette beauty before me. I felt like crying tears of joy that the gorgeous figure in front of me is all mine.

With that thought in mind I removed my pants and put on shorts instead and crawled in behind her as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me making her stir a little and snuggle into my arms that were firmly around her.

I put my head on her shoulder as I buried my head in her hair and kissed her neck softly.

A couple of minutes left in silence she finally started to stir again and again waking up slowly.

"Baby?" She mumbles low in confusion.

"Yes love it's me" I say taking my head off her shoulder and putting it up against her back.

"Your early" she says tiredly turning around so we were face to face.

A huge smile formed on my face as my ocean eyes met her chocolate ones. Without thinking I leaned in a captured her lips with mine.

"I'm glad your back" she whispers wrapping her arms around me.

"Mhm me too" I mumbled kissing up her neck and to her jaw.

"It was so lonely sleeping by myself" she says sighing and rocking back and forth lightly as she enjoyed the feeling of my lips against her skin.

"Me too" I say moving back to look at her.

Her eyes scanned my whole face with a smile until her eyes scanned my neck area as her smile fell and her eyes became a little watery.

I frown in confusion as I put my hand on her cheek pushing her face up to look at me but she flinched as she looked down to the sheets instead.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask softly but my heart was pounding out of my chest at the sight.

"Are you sure you slept alone" she says lowly as she plays with the bed sheets avoiding my gaze completely.

"Of course I wouldn't lie about something I know you strongly disapprove of" I say my voice gently as my heart broke a little at the tears in her eyes but I was still confused.

"Tell that to your love bites" she says looking up at me hurt in her eyes.

My face and mind came into realization as I put my hand up to feel the bite marks all over my collarbones. I flinched and whined lowly at all the pain.

"Yeah that's what I thought" Jade says tears falling down her cheeks as she gets up.

"Baby please don't do this" I say sighing as I turn around to see her picking up her clothes as she was only in lingerie.

"I gave you a chance Perrie... I bottled up the jealous and gave you a chance and you go and fuck another person" she says sadly not even trying to start a fight just speaking what's on her mind.

"Baby..." I start off with a huge sigh as she looks up at me more tears coming down.

"Please come here" I say wanting nothing more to settle this whole mess right here and right now.