14

Perrie

I opened my eyes a little to see the sun starting to creep in and lightly hit my face.

I snuggled more into my pillow as I felt around the bed to feel that Jade was missing. I opened my eyes and looked around to see Jades clothes scattered all across the floor and the bathroom light on.

"Jade you piece of shit" I mumble as I grab my phone and send her a snap

Perrielouiseedwards: you piece of shit you destroyed my room

Jadeameilabadwi: 'cries'

Perrielouiseewards: that's what you get for ruining my room

Jadeameilabadwi: we're over

Perrielouiseedwards: Yay I like I better that way

Jadeameilabadwi: I'm coming up

I smiled as I throw my phone on the bedsheets and lay back down turning sideways so my back was facing the door.

In no time I heard the door open and close and the bed dip from behind me.

"Hello ex girlfriend" I heard her sweet voice say and a poke on my cheek.

I open my eyes slowly and turn around so I'm looking up at her still on my side.

"Don't say that" I mumble putting my head on her lap and playing with her fingers.

"I was kidding" she says with a laugh.

"I know" I say now sitting upright so I was sitting on my knees and looking down at her.

"But it sounds better if we replace it with girlfriend" I say lowly as I pull her into a kiss.

"Mhm so we're back together" Jade mumbles before kissing me again.

"Fuck..." I say as I open my mouth more.

"Pez" Jade says taking her tongue out and giving me multiple kisses.

"Yes we're back...together" I say between breaths.

"I fucking love your lips" Jade says moving her hands up to wrap them around my neck.

"Woah let's keep it PG!" I heard Jesy say as I saw her and Leigh come in from the corner of my eye.

"Just go make out with Leigh" Jade says pulling away and turning to Jesy.

She then turned back to me and attacked my lips again right away.

"What's got you guys all lovey this morning" Leigh asks.

"Ugh fine we will do this later pez" Jade says pulling away and pushing me down onto the bed so she can snuggle up into me so we were both facing Leigh and Jess.

"We are all lovely this morning because it's Perrie first morning back" Jade says pecking me on the cheek.

"With my beautiful girlfriend" I say kissing her lips this time.