Confronted

You slowly walk backwards until you feel the cold wall against your back. Darkiplier puts his hands on either side of your head, trapping you beneath him. You close your eyes hoping that when you open them again he will be gone but it doesn't work, your efforts are interupted by Darkiplier's deep voice "what a fine specimen we have here" he looks you up and down as you hold up your towel. "You're....you're.....n...n...not...rea...
Real...i..im.....dreaming" you say stuttering like crazy. "Oh im here" he replys. He grabs your throat and passionatly kisses you, your lips turn grey for a few seconds before returning to their normal colour. He twirls your hair in his fingers as he says "i think ill keep you" he looks at you then looks at your neck, he moves his finger along your skin to make the letter D on your neck. You start to feel it burn, you scream  in pain before he takes away his finger. You hear the sound of footsteps running up the stairs followed by the familiar voice of Mark shouting "hey (y/n) are you ok?!" Darkiplier kisses you one last time before jumping back through the mirror. You fall to the floor, knees weak at the encounter. Mark opens the door and kneels down next to you he sees the Mark on your neck and says "he was here wasnt he" you look up at him with tears in your eyes as you point to the mirror, mark sees what your pointing at and says "thats where he came out of isnt it" you nod as you attempt to stand up Mark helps you and you walk to your room.      " i..i....im gonna .....
..g...get.....dressed"