Headaches?

Ellie and Lucy go home an hour later and its just you, mark and jack/sean. It starts to get close to night so you go upstairs and get dressed into your Pjs just before you take your shirt off your head starts to hurt like hell. You hear a voice before your vision blurrs you recognise it. Its Dark. Someone walks in but you cant see them because of the blurr. The figure walks towards you, and you try your best to see. As the figure gets closer you can see some features. They're small, they have some facial hair and the feature that is the most promenant is their hair which is a very bright green. Its Sean he runs to you and says "(y/n) are you okay, can you hear me?" You can also make out a person walking in he has red hair and shouts "Whats wrong oh my god (y/n) are you okay?" You answer with "Mark?,Sean? Are you there i...i.. cant see." They help you onto the bed and sit you down. Your vision starts to clear but you hear darks voice again he says "looks like your still going to be my girl see you soon" your vision clears and you see Sean and Mark's faces looking straight at you with fear. You look at them both and say "hi guys, im okay"

So sorry i havent posted in ages my phones been playing up but im going to try and post more anyway hope you guys are liking my story and i know this is a story based around you, markiplier and darkiplier however i know some people have asked me this and i am a supporter of Amyplier even though i wasnt when i first found out but im just glad mark found somone that makes him happy and aslong as hes happy im happy but anyways thank you so much for reading and i will see you in the next chapter buh bye