Coffee girls

The next morning you wake up to see mark rubbing his eyes. You give him a kiss on the cheek and the turns around to look at you, his beautiful brown eyes stare at you, "morning babe" he whispers his morning voice sounding super sexy when hes trying to be quiet, you think about his video "the worlds quietest letsplay" you smile as you sit up and say "I've got to go shopping today to buy some stuff" he kisses you as you stand up to get dressed. You put on some denim jeans and a black t-shirt with the words "i dont care" writen on the front. You walk downstairs to see Lego and Chica and also Matts cat that likes to stay away from the dogs. Chica bounds on top of you and licks your face. Mark comes down to save you from Chicas's immense love. You smile as you wipe your face. You open the door and walk to your car (F/C) as you sit on the seat you attempt to give you hair a bit of a brush so you dont look like you've just got out of bed although you have. When you get to the mall you go into Victoria's secrets to buy some new nice bra's. You walk around and gather up all of the things you need, so you take them back to the car and decide to got to the mall's nearest coffe shop. As you sit down at the table with your latte you notice two girls sat laughing and talking with one another ,they look the same age as you. One girl has long blonde hair ,glasses and a skydoesminecraft t-shirt on with black skinny jeans and a gray hoodie, the other girl has medium length dark brown hair and a jacksepticeye t-shirt on with some black leggings. They look over at you sat alone at a table then look at each other,talk for a while, then stand up and come sit on your table.

Hey guys again sorry for the delay today has been rough i had to play netball for 2 hours then deal with some b***ches saying that people cant play because they're what they consider to be "bad at playing netball" so i litteraly stormed home had a slice of (whats left) of my birthday cake then fell asleep on the sofa watching tarzan (i just love the music in it) but yeah hope your day was better than mine.
See ya in the next chapter