Goodbye Matt and Ryan

When mark and jack come back downstairs from what you presume was mark filling him in on whats happened over the past week, Ryan and Matt stand up infront of everyone and Matt says "we have something yo tell you guys" you look at mark and he looks at matt and gives him a slight nod " Ryan interrupted  and said "we're moving house, me and matt have been thinking about this for a while and we want to start a new channel of our own with our own space to work" you look once more to mark then say "did you know about this?" He looks straight into your eyes and replies "yes for a few days now" "why didnt you tell me?" You ask. Your conversation was interrupted bye matt saying "we will be leaving this after noon we have managed to find a place to stay until we are provided with a proper home" lucy stands up and asks "where will you be staying until then?" Ryan looks at Lucy then says "we will be staying with Arin and Danny from the Game Grumps. You stand up and walk towards them and give them both a hug. Mark,Lucy,jack and ellie join in. You look to where wilfred was sitting and notice hes gone.

I know it sounds stupid but i forget to write these authors notes sometimes its mainly becasue i dont know what to say but ive been meaning to get rid of matt and ryan if u would call it that because (1) theres just too many characters to keep track of and (2) they no longer live with mark in real life and i like to keep my stories as close to the truth as posible but im rambling on so i will see you guys in the next chapter buh bye
P.S i wont be adding amy(marks GF) to this story