This isnt L.A

You sit there on the bus as wilfred fills you in on how hard marks been trying to get into darkipliers thoughts. You look down to see your arms are full grey and now your torso all the way down to your knees are too.Wilfred looks back at you and says in a calm voice "hey (Y/N) trust me everythings going to be fine we just need to get back to L.A" you look up at wilfred and ask "what do you mean go back to L.A... I thought we were in L.A?" He turns round , looks you straight in the eye and says "im afraid were not even on earth (y/n) were currently in the shadow realm......... which is unfortunate to say but is also my home" "wait you live here Wilfred?" "Yes im afraid so and other horrible beings are also here including some from the fan made horror games for mark" you wipe away the tear running from your face as you say "I saw horrid things that i didnt want to see while i was in Darkipliers mansion things that i fear i will never recover from....... did you ever know about 4 girls" wilfred stops the bus and a sense of fear is in his eyes. He looks down and says with a sob " im sorry you had to see those unfortunate souls and im afraid i cant tell you about them that is something mark and only mark can do but right now your gonna want to hold on tight because we are leaving the shadow realm" Wilfred stamps his foot down on the pedal and the bus zoomz into a strange purple portal.

Im so sorry for the delay again i know this seems to be a recurring thing but i was on holiday up in scotland and i had no wifi for a week however it was nice to spend time with my family anyways I will see you in the next chapter buh bye