Dinner with Darkiplier

As you sit in your cell your stomach starts to rumble,"im so hungry right now" you say to yourself. Dark walks in and opens the cell door then says "im gonna make a deal with you, if you promise not to fight or run then i will feed you however if you do fight ill do more damage to you than last time, do we have a deal?" You stand up with your arms still chained together and nod "ok im gonna take of these chains, if you run ill bring you right back" dark says as he pulls a key from his trouser pocket. Darkiplier unlocks the chains and you rub your wrists and say "why are you doing this?" He looks at you and says "because i need you alive" he creates a cloud of black smoke once more but this time some clothes emerge from the smoke you look down at your matted croptop and jeans and grabb the black and white striped t-shirt, grey hoodie and dark blue denim jeans. Dark walks out of the room so you can get changed. After you put the clothes on Dark walks back in and takes you to a large hall with a long dining table in the middle of it. You sit down on each side of the table and antisepticeye comes and sits down too. He looks you up and down then looks down at the table. Sam the septiceye and a small familiar box shaped face walks towards you, but its not tiny box tim, hes all grey and has little black horns on his head. They both carry a tray with a sunday dinner on it. Sam and Tim pass out the plates of food and you all begin to eat you feel like you haven't eaten in days. You think about Marks homemade chicken dumpling soup and how you miss his so much. "His soup was good, his moms own recipie" dark says, you forgot he could read your mind so you carry on eating until your full.