Perv

Mark talks to Wilford privately upstairs about darkiplier and what has happened so far, meanwhile you, Matt and Ryan all get ready to go over to Matthias and Amanda's house so that they can shoot a team edge video called "cup castle war". As you get your skinny jeans and blue t-shirt you hear feet steps at the bedroom door and hear the door creak open slowly. You stand in the room wearing only your jeans and bra as you look in the mirror, your eyes drift to the reflection of the doorway to see whos spying on you. You see a male face with a large pink mustache. You cover yourself with your hands and turn around, storming towards the door. You see the figure step back anxiously and hit the wall, "hey what do you think youre doi-" you stop in fear as he pulls out a small golden gun and smiles pointing it towards you "i hate doing this but Mark would kill me if he found out i was snooping on his girlfriend getting changed, so we won't tell him okay?" he looks at you with a grin until a voice says "dont tell me what?" Mark walks sternly towards Wilford and grabs the gun out of his hands. "You see i thought i saw Darkiplier in there so i opened the door to shoot him but-" Mark pushes Wilford away and towards the stairs. You hear distant yelling and arguing before Mark comes back towards you "don't worry there weren't any bullets in that gun, Wilford's a real Pervert and an Asshole sometimes but he's my friend and he can help" he picks up your t-shirt and gives it you. You pull it over you head and walk downstairs with Mark.