Life awaits (End?)

(Y/f/s) = your favourite song
You sit on the bus seat and look out of the window while listening to (y/f/s). The time flies by and it's seems that everything in the world in right for once. Your besties are living life in Japan , mark and dark are happy and have moved on along with Wilfred.
*maybe it's time I moved on aswell*
A few minutes later you arrive at the place you wanted . It's your favourite place to go and relax. The spring air and sounds of life fill your world as you walk along the scenic path lined with rows of cherry blossom trees coming into bloom you see it. Your bench , no one ever sits on it but you. It has the best view of the lake. You always said that one winter you would go and skate on the icy lake but every time you're too scared of falling through. But after everything that's happened you think.
*what do I have to fear? I've been through the worst*
Suddenly a stranger sits themselves next to you . You take out your earplugs and turn to them. He/She turns to you with a smile and then speaks. "I've seen you come to this bench a few times before"
"So you've been stalking me" you say with a chuckle. They laugh and reply , "no I come to this park to clear my head"
*this stranger and I have more in common than I thought*
You look up at His/Her face they are so beautiful and everything you dreamed of.
*Lets See Where This Adventure Takes Me*