Not you again

You sit in the corner of your cell waiting for someone to come through the door and help you, but nobody comes. You close your eyes as you feel tears run down your face you look up and whisper to yourself "i cant let him see that hes winning" you wipe away your tears and look at the room around you. There's one light hanging over your cell and all the corners are pitch black, theres one door in the far left corner and the walls are made from metal. You see some dints in the metal from where you presume darkiplier has been fighting. You look at the blood stained floor before hearing the door open. You look up hoping to see mark running towards you. But a familiar face walks through the door, he walks towards you and says "well well well lookie what we ave ere." Its Antisepticeye (again). "What do you want you green eyed freak!?" You shout in anger. He raises his eye brows and says "what did you say to me!?" "You heard what i said!" He clicks his finger and a small green creature comes out from behind his back, its sam the septiceye Jacksepticeyes little companion(like tiny box tim but an green floating eye) it floats towards you and a green lazer beam comes out if its eye and aims at your eye but before the small septiceye shoots a lazer at you Darkiplier slams the door open and shouts "ANTIJACK TOUCH HER AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL DO, ILL KILL YOUR LITTLE FRIEND AND THEN ILL KILL YOU!" Antisepticeye moves back and says "sheesh i was just avin a little fun ,gawd" darkiplier walks into the cell and up to you and says holding your chin "are you ok did he hurt you (y/n)?" "Wow he actually cares for me" you think to yourself. "Well of course i do" he replies knowing you forgot he can read minds. He gives you a little kiss then walks out of the room.

Markiplier X Reader X Darkiplierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें