This is bad

He turns around amd you notice hes wearing a suit and tie. "Well, well ,well isnt this just a great reunion. I missed you y/n" before you say anything dark grabs your neck and pushes your head to they side so he can see his mark he made on you. He pulls out a knife and traces around it making you scream in agony. "Hey dark im gonna go get ready" anti says as he walks out the door. "Ready for what?" You ask looking at dark. "Oh yes i almost forgot, were going to a party, i picked out a dress for you to wear." He walks over to the closet in the corner of the room. He pulls out a short black mini dress (as seen in photo) you walk towards him and put your arms out "can you take these off so i can get dressed!?" He takes a small key from his back pocket and takes of your handcuffs. You grab the dress and ask him to leave while you change "as if im going to leave you here by yourself" he sits down on the bed watching you. You put the dress on and it's not that bad it looks nice and by the creepy look on darks face you think he thinks so too. "Yes i do like it" he says as you forget again that he can read your thoughts. Dark walks towards you and puts the handcuffs back on. You all walk to a taxi waiting outside. Its your regular taxi, but the driver not so much. Hes a skelington. You try not to freak out but this takes you as a big shock, so you let out a small squeal, anti covers your moth and dark turns to the driver and says "sorry she's not from down here." You finnally make it to a strange looking club. Anti walks into the club past two bouncers who are ogres. Dark grabs your hands and whispers "try not to freak out again otherwise- " you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your neck ,you see dark holding a little controller. "This is for your collar, if you do anything i dont want you to" he presses it again and you twitch in pain. "Well you get the idea" he walks you pass the two bouncers and into the club.

I know you guys are going to hate me for putting you on another cliff hanger but this one was really long. Also im super tired so i will see you in the next chapter bub bye