prisoner

You wake up to find yourself in a cell, its cold and dark there and your arms are fully grey to the elbow,your not wearing the clothes that you were wearing before,now your wearing a black croptop and some black skinny jeans. You see Darkiplier sat in the corner watching you, he walks towards you and says "amazing isnt it how my powers can take the life out of anything thats why your arms are turning grey your becoming my darkgirliplier" he opens the cell door and walks towards you, you try to get to him but you arms are chained up and so are you legs. Dark walks right up to you and says as he goes round the scar on your neck with his finger "when you become that then you'll never be able to see mark again you will be mine and no body will have you except me so dont even think on trying to escape or ring markiplier because i have your phone" you struggle to get free but darkiplier grabs your neck and kisses you, your arms start to turn a little more grey so you kick him in the privates and he falls down. You try and grab your phone to ring mark but darkipliers cloud of black smoke wrapps round you and lifts you off of the ground once more. Darkiplier gets up and says with a creepy smile "your gonna pay for that my beauty" he walks towards you and slaps you across the face,he slaps you again and again until he uses his powers to make your scar burn like a flame is being held under it. You scream in pain then he drops you to the floor. You wipe the blood coming from your nose as darkiplier walks towards you and whispers in your ear "now look here (y/n) do that again and i wont go so easy on you" he kisses your brused cheek and walks away closing the cell door behind him.

I decided to write two chapters so that i feel like ive done a bit also i would like to say my phone is rubbish thats why most of my spelling is bad its not that im bad at english its just my phone