Its almost over

You sit in the cage with your knees up to your face. Dark zaps you to make you stand. You do what he wants so that he doesn't zap you again. You see google walk towards the cage along with ten random strangers who want to see a 'show'. "Is the girl going to dance or not!?" Google mutters, "oh she will" dark says in reponse. He zaps you again and shouts "dance!" You remember doing some dances in high school with music that sounded like this (the song above) so you do your best to do a 'sexy' dance after the song ends people throw what looks like money into the cage, Anti opens the cage and pulls you out with such force that you fall to the cold floor. He then grabs the money and puts it in his pocket. Dark grabs your hair and lifts your head until you're looking straight into his dark black eyes. "You did okay my little demon" he lets go of your hair and picks you up bridal style. Anti passes dark your dress and dark carries you to a room where you can get dressed. The room is definatley a room where the dancers do 'private' dances. Dark puts you down. "Can i please have my dress" you ask trying to cover yourself up. "Come get it" you walk over to him as he sits on a chair. You try to grab it but he pulls it away and brings you closer to him by grabbing the handcuffs on your wrists. Suddenly you realise your sat on his lap face to face with him. You struggle to get away but he grabs your neck and whispers "your body looks better grey" you look down to see that your arms legs and waist are completely grey. "Its almost over"

Trust me this won't turn into a   
smut but it is getting weird anyway this was another long one and btw i love that art its sooo cool also I had to dance to that song in P.E the other day and i almost died of exhaustion. Anyway i will see you in the next chapter ba bye