Take me down 6ft under

Your body feels weightless as time slows down and the space between you and the floor becomes smaller . Yet you feel at ease in his arms as if you was skydiving .
You look up at that mysterious figure of a man ... demon .... thingy. Then you take a glimpse down . And everything catches up to speed , your blood starts pumping wilding with fear , suddenly a large Red portal opens up on the ground below . You let out a scream as you fall through with your eyes closed shut.
"You can open them now , it's alright" Dark whispers In Your ear.
You slowly open your eyes to see a fiery castle larger than anything you could imagine With guards at the door. He lowers you down on the ash black ground . He runs to the great door with a smile and shouts "Welcome to Hell "
You look in awe . It's nothing like you  thought it would . There's no rivers of blood , no wails or screams to be heard . Yes there was fire but it was contained in glass boxes to be used as light. The floor was as black as the night and the sky was dark red , there was no sun to be seen even though it was morning now. You then turned your attention to Dark. His smile was intoxicating and you couldn't help but smile too. He held out his hand and he led you through a giant hallway with great chandeliers and a ballroom floor. The next room was bigger and had a large banquet table at the centre with all manor of treats and feasts . Butlers in tuxedos bowed as he walked in and you looked in confusion, suddenly you stopped.
"Wait" said Dark as he came closer to you he stood behind you and put his hands over your eyes. You tried to push him away . He whispered close into your ear. "Trust Me".
You walked forward eyes shut , darks body pressed behind you leading you forward. You heard a very large door open you continued forward . Dark spun you around as you both laughed he finally stopped and said "open" he removed his hands and you opened your eyes dizzily. You saw another large hall , but at your feet was a white carpet leading to the end of the hall you followed it with your eyes until you was greeted with a large throne. Golden embellishments went around it's dark frame the velvet red cushion was worn but still as beautiful. At the top of the frame a crown was carved and next to the throne was another throne also with a crown.
This one slightly smaller with the same design but the red velvet cushion was replaced with a white fur cushion that looked soft beyond compare .
Dark ran to the bigger throne with a grin on his face and slumped into it easily as if it had been done before.
*wait .. no f***ing way *
"Yes way he said smiling"
"YOU'RE THE KING OF HELL"