Pizza?

You go up to see if the fangirl is alright, you see Matt stood outside the bathroom with his knees crossed he looks at you and says "can you please tell her to come out im gonna burst if i wait any longer" " ill see what i can do" you say back with a slight chuckle "Ellie you know we were thinking of ordering a pizza, but if you dont want any then thats fine" as you walk away you whisper to yourself "3....2...1....." Ellie opens the door her face red from tears and says "okay I guess i could have a few slices of pizza" you smile at her as Matt runs in and slams the door behind him you and Ellie walk downstairs and ask Mark to order some pizza Mark walks up to Ellie and says " hey im sorry for upsetting you, but if it makes you feel any better i could probably ring Sean tommorrow and let him talk to you" Ellie's face turns to pure excitement as she gives Mark a big hug while saying "i would love that thank you thank you thank you." Mark rings the pizzeria and asks them for one large pepperoni and one large margarita pizza. A few moments later the door bell rings, you go up to the door with the money and as you open it you see a man stood there with his head down holding out the boxes of pizzas. As you hand him the money he looks up at you. The grey skinned figure of Darkiplier stands infront of you his eyes black like pits you drop the pizza boxes in shock "change please" he says with an eerie smile on his face you hold your hand out with the money in but your hand is shaking in fear "aww thats adorable you're shaking like a leaf, well ive got to go but i will see you again" he grabs your neck and presses down on the mark he gave you, your body goes weak "very soon" he says ,then he dissapears in a cloud of black smoke. "Hey babe are you ok i heard a loud noi-" you hear Mark stop mid sentence when everything goes dark.

Ooh whats gonna happen sorry about the delay school has been crazy lately but u cant wait to get back on track
See ya in the next chapter
Buh bye