Not again

You leave Wilford at home to look after the dogs ,you still don't trust that perv but Mark seems to and you trust his judgment. When you arrive at Matthias and Amanda's house Mark goes with the boys to film the video while you go and talk with Matthias' pregnant wife Amanda, you make some pizza with her as you laugh at each others cheesy jokes . Half an hour passes and the boys have stopped filming, the pizza is taken out of the oven and served up. You sit with Mark while you eat the delicious pepperoni pizza.After you've all eaten the pizza you, Mark, Matt and Ryan all get into the car and drive home, you hope that chica and lego are ok, you walk in and see them eating their food. "Thank god they're ok, but where is Wilford?" Mark walks around as you go upstairs you hear two voices one is Wilford and the other sounds like a child's voice. You open the door and see Wilford talking to the adorable Tiny Box Tim. They look at each other then look at you and say "hi" you reply by saying "hi Wilford and hi Tiny Box Tim, who i didn't know was alive" the small box waddles towards you and says "hello nice to see you, but we are talking so goodbye" the small box slams the door in your face ,as you walk into your room you see the mirror appears cloudy like a storm. You walk towards it and see Darkiplier, he climbs out of the mirror and closes the door behind him then walks towards you. A cloud of black smoke wraps around you lifting you off of the ground again. "you seriously thought getting that pink mustached freak would help you?" He brings you closer and kisses you passionately. You try to get away. You see your arms turning grey before you black out.

Im so so sorry for not posting in ages the past few weeks have been stressful and its hard trying to look after my mum and my puppy aswell as trying to upload chaoters and stories so i will try and get back into uploading and writing thank you guys so much for being patient it means so much to me so thank you.