I want this to end

Dark grabs your chin and pushes your face until you are staring directly into his pitch black eyes. You feel his soft lips against yours you push away and get up. Suddenly you hear shouting and foots steps come towards the door. "Where is she, where is (y/n)!" The door barges open. Its Mark. You run towards him but before you do. You fall to the floor in pain of being electrocuted (im just gonna say shocked). Mark looks down at your body only one side of your face isn't grey now the rest of your body is. "Oh no" mark says under his breath. Dark stands up and uses his power to push mark against a wall but mark deflects it with his own powers. A bright beam of light shoots from marks hand.The powers collide. "This is all because of me, if i never got into all of this people wouldnt have been hurt, things could have been normal" you whisper to yourself. You look up at mark with tears in your eyes. "Goodbye " you make your way towards dark knowing if you kissed him you would turn fully grey. Hoping there could be a chance that you gain powers like some of the girls. You kiss him and then pull away and turn to mark. "(Y/n) i...i thought.." you give him a sad smile. You walk outside towards the road. You stand there and think about everything that has happened you close your eyes and feel your body getting stronger. A single tear rolls down your cheek. You feel your (h/l) (hair length) lift into the air. And then you hear a loud THUD. You open your eyes they have turned a dark grey colour a bit like your skin. You see dark and mark come running out. And you see the club smashed to the ground "Looks like i guessed right" you say with a voice unlike your own.

Hey guys the story is coming towards the end. And i know.. im gonna miss it aswell but im running out of ideas and i think its getting close to finishing. But anyways sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger again i will see you in the next chapter buh baii