Antisepticeye

You wake up in the same room as before. You look up and see you're tied to a wooden chair. You try to move but the rope digs into your skin "theres no point in doing that lassie" you look up to see a figure in the shadows, you can't see the figure's features but you can see two glowing eyes, one blue and one green. "Jack is that you?" You ask squinting your eyes to see him properly "ding ding ding we have a winner, but my names not jack its Antisepticeye" he says walking slowly towards you and out of the shadows.His eyes make you shiver, his ears are pointed at the ends and he has sharp teeth and his hair still green. "Where's Mark!?" you ask fear and worry in your voice "don't you mean Dark?" He chuckles in his distorted Irish accent. You remember that the last time you saw him was before you blacked out. "Well Darkiplier is taking care of something at the moment so he told me to keep a septic-eye on you" he chuckles before walking out the door. Darkiplier walks in and looks at you struggling to escape the rope. "There is no point in trying to escape because i will just find you and bring you right back" he says with a creepy smile "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" you shout,   " because like i said you're mine" he says putting his finger on your neck tracing the mark on your neck. You move your head trying to get away, but he just grabs your tied hands and lifts you up out of the chair, a cloud of black smoke wraps around you lifting you off of the ground and into the air, he controls the smoke and bring you closer to him. His lips touch your's but as you look down you see the skin on your lips turning grey. It must be because of his dark powers, when he directly touches another person the powers from the owner will slowly pass on. You pull away but your hands have turned grey "good your finally turning into my dark(y/n)iplier" he says lowering you down on the bed. Another cloud of smoke comes towards you put this one is red it comes towards before everything goes black again.

sorry to keep leaving you on a cliff hanger but i just love the anticipation. Well ill see you guys in the next chapter bye.