Chapter 11: BLUSHED!?!

Addie's P.O.V.

            The rest of Saturday Kay and I just watched movies. Jakey went over to his friend's house again and mom stayed at her office all night long, so it was just Kay and I. We spent most of Sunday watching movies too until Kay spoke up.

            "I want a makeover." He declared.

            "You want a makeover? Why?" I asked, pausing the movie.

            "Because I want to change. I don't want to be Kayden, the blonde bimbo, anymore. I want to dye my hair black. Will you do it?" He asked me with puppy dog eyes.

            "You're not a bimbo Kay. And if you really want to change your hair, I will do it." I smiled at him. I got up and pulled him with me.

            "Thank you pinky." He hugged me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my bathroom. I opened the closet and got out the bottle of hair dye.

            "Do you keep that in stock?" Kay laughed at me.

            "No. I was gonna use it to dye my hair black and pink but you can use it. I'll just dye my whole hair pink." I said grabbing the pink dye as well.

            "Oh! Don't use your hair dye on me. I'll just go grab some." He said as he started to walk away but I pulled him back.

            "It's fine Kay. I don't mind at all." I smiled at him and began to dye his hair.

*********************************************************************

            The next day we got ready for school. I tried to get Kay to stay home because of his eye. It looks a little better but is still black and blue. But he didn't want to.

            "I'm going to school pinky. Whether you like it or not." He said before sticking out his tongue at me.

            "Boys are so immature." I muttered laughing.

            "Are you guys ready?" I heard Jakey say coming down the stairs. I turned and my jaw dropped. I tried to hold in a laugh unlike Kayden who was full out giggling next to me. At least he seems better.

            "Okay, what are you dressed as now?" Kay asked my brother.

            "It's called a cowboy." Jakey responded in a 'duh' voice. I looked brother over again. He had a cowboy hat on with a red plaid shirt, blue jeans, and cowboy boots.

            "Oh goodness. Let just go." I said walking away from them and into my car. Soon after Kay and Jakey came and got in. I pulled out and when to Jakey's school.

            "Have a good day." I said as my brother got out of the car.

            "See you later cowboy." Kay winked at Jakey, who just shook his head and walked away. I drove out of the school and set off towards mine and Kayden's.

            "Shoot! I should have made a Brokeback Mountain joke. I'll just have to make one later" Kay laughed. I giggled and drove on.

            "You seem better. I'm glad." I commented.

            "Yeah I feel better. Thank you Addie." He thanked me, smiling.

            "You're welcome babe. Now what are you gonna say to Han?" I asked him. I pulled into the parking lot as Kay responded.