Chapter 22: Holy S!&T

The next few weeks passed by in a blur. Des and I got closer as the days flew by. We had become inseparable. We were always holding hands and kissing. I was happier now. Kay was doing better now too. He's still very secretive about what happened though. But he's mostly back to his old self.

  My dad had come home for Thanksgiving. We ended up having Destery and Kayden's over for dinner. It was so much fun and I couldn't remember the last time I had laughed so much. My dad ended up leave a few days later but he promised to be here for Christmas.

            "Pinky let's go!!! We're gonna be late for school!!!" Kay screamed up at me from down the stairs.

            "Relax Kay. I'm coming." I said tromping down the steps.

            "About damn time. I'm gay and I don't even take that long to get ready." Kay hugged me.

            "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatevs, where is Jakey?" I asked getting my jacket.

            "Right behind you." I turned around and saw Jakey and Matt walk down the stairs. I narrowed my eyes.

            "I don't remember Matt staying the night. In fact he wasn't here when you went to bde." I told my brother.

            "Yeah well I don't remember Des staying the night either last week." My brother retorted narrowing his eyes.

            "How did you know that?" I asked with wide eyes. He just smirked and walked away.

            "You're brother's devious." Kay laughed.

            "Oh shut it and let's go." I grumbled.

            "So Des sneaks into your room at night?" Kay asked me with a giggle in his voice.

            "Just some nights. We just lay on my bed and talk. And that's all." I stated as Kay opened his mouth to say something.

            "Hurry up sis!" Jakey yelled at me as he got into my car. I huffed and rolled my eyes as Kay laughed more.

            "Come on." Kay dragged me. We got into the car and I drove to Jakey's school. After dropping him and Matt off, Kay and I drove to school.

            "I can't believe Christmas is in two weeks." Kay commented.

            "Me either. What do you even want this year?" I asked him. He mumbled a response but I couldn't hear him.

            "Speak up boy." I joked.

            "Nothing." He gave me a fake smile as I pulled into the school.

            "Okay," I said getting out of my car. Kay got out on his side and met up with me.

            "Oh look, if it isn't lover boy. I'll just leave to give you two some space." Kay winked and walked off towards the school. I turned at looked to see Des walking towards me. He had a smirk on lip his plump lips. I smiled as he got to me. He pulled me by my waist and pulled me into a sweet kiss. Even after dating him for a month and a half, every time we kiss I still feel fireworks.

            "Morning beautiful." Des whispered huskily after pulled away.

            "Good morning handsome." I replied and pecked his lips. He grabbed my hand and started to lead me into the school.