Chapter 26: Friends Forever

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!! GETTING READY FOR THE WEEKEND, WEEKEND!!!" Hannah was singing/screaming while jumping on my bed.

            "You shouldn't have had that Red Bull," I told her while looking at my laptop.

            "B!tch please!!" She giggled before lying down on my bed. I just rolled my eyes. "I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYES, I DON'T WANNA FALL ASLEEP BECAUSE I'LL MISS YOU BABY, AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THANG."

            "HANNAH HUSH YOUR BOOTY!!!" I shouted.

            "NEVER!" She laughed. "TAKE ME WITH YOU, I'D START TO MISS YOU, TAKE ME HOME, I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE TONIGHT, AND I DO WANT TO SHOW YOU, I WILL RUN TO YOU, FOR YOU 'TIL I CAN'T STAND ON MY OWN ANYMORE, I CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE, CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE, CROSS MY HEAR AND HOPE TO---"

            "What the hell is that noise?" My brother said walking in with his hands over his ears. Matt was right behind him. "Oh it was just your singing." Jakey smirked.

            "JAKEY!!" Hannah shouted before jumping off my bed and attacked him with hugs. "I heard you finally came out of the closet! It's about time." She giggled.

            "Nice to see you too Hannah," He said patting her back.

            "And you must be Matty," She said detangling herself from my brother to give Matt a big hug.

            "Umm yeah.  And it's just Matt," He said awkwardly. Jakey lip signed him that she was a hugger.

            "It's nice to meet you Matty," she smirked at the younger boy pulling away.

            "Jakey can you do me a favor?" Hannah asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

            "What is it?" My brother signed rolling his eyes

            "Can Matty and you make out right now? PLEASE!" She asked seriously. I busted out laughing at the boy's surprised expressions.

            "N-N-NO!!" Jakey blushed and shouted an octave high than his normal voice.

            "But Kayden does it for me when he has boyfriends." She pouted. "Why not?"

            "Because we're not Kayden and his boyfriends, that's why." He responded.

            "PLEASE?!?" She started to beg. Jakey turn to look at me asking for help.

            "Hannah honey? As much as you want to see them make out, I don't. I really don't want to see my brother kissing someone okay?"

            "Fine! You guys are no fun!" She stuck her tongue out at us and then plopped her body and face on my bed grumbling.

            "Thank you!" Jakey and Matt whispered together.

            "No problem." I smiled.

            "Just because I can't see you don't mean I can't hear you. I have 20/20 hearing." She mumbled into my bed.

            "Han, that's 20/20 vision, not hearing." I told her.

            "Oh." Was all I got back.

            "Well I came in to tell you that mom called. She's gonna spend the night at her friend Beth's house and she gave me permission to stay at Matt's. So it's just gonna be the two of you tonight."