Chapter 14: Do You Believe in Love?

"What?!?"

            "I knew it!!!!"

            "YES!!"

            We all turned at my mother who just said yes.

            "What? I've always wanted another gay, or bi, child." She replied

            "Wait, another? Addie you're bi? Why the hell didn't you tell me?" Kay said shooting daggers at me.

            "Honey, I'm straighter than a ruler. What are you talking about another mom?" I asked.

            "I'm talking about Kay. He's like another son to me. Now I have two boys who like boys. Now I only need to worry about Addie getting pregnant and not you boys knocking a girl up." She said sweetly.

            "MOM!!" I said embarrassed.

            "Umm... so you're all okay with me being bi?" Jakey said still holding Matt's hand.

            "Of course I am. You're my baby, why wouldn't I accept you? And I'm guessing Matt here is your boyfriend." She smiled.

            "Yeah." Both of the boys blushed.

            "Well, Welcome to the family Matt. So glad to have you."

            "Thank you Mrs. Ford." He whispered.

            "Oh please don't call me that. Call me by my first name, Calli." She laughed

            "Okay, Calli." He smiled.

            "Who's hungry? I know I am." Kay said shoving food in his face. Everyone laughed and began to eat.

            The rest of the evening went great. Everyone was laughing and telling jokes. Jakey's boyfriend ended up staying the night. And he somehow convinced Jakey that the cowboy look wasn't working out.

            "Well look who finally converted over to not only the gay side, but the dark side too." Kay said to my brother the next morning as we were getting ready to go to school.

            "Shut up Kay. Matt let me borrow some of his clothes." He responded, still holding Matt's hand. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white shirt on. He has a studded belt and orangish-yellow skater sneakers on. While Matt was wearing a light wash skinny jeans and a white shirt too. And his converses were pink.

            "Well I think it looks good on you. Now everyone pile into my car, we're going to be late." I said walking out the door.

            The drive to Jakey's school was a peaceful quiet. I looked in the backseat and see both boys smiling at each other. A smile crept on my face as I looked at my brother who was obviously in love.

            "It was nice to meet you Matt. I hope you come over more often. And see you later Jakey, have a good day boys." I said as they got out.

            "Nice to me you too Addie. Goodbye." Matt said as Jakey replied with, "Bye sis."

            I watch them walk into school with their hands in each other's and then took off to my school with a smile on my face.

*********************************************************************

            "So your brother bisexual?" Des said in study hall, after I told him what happened yesterday.