3

South Korea's POV
North is here and I know he's planning something. Why else would he be here? And ever since his 2p got off the moon a couple of years ago he's been acting weird. I know I have to talk to him sooner or later but I'd rather later since I'm playing call of duty 3 right now.
China's POV
Me and South both know he's planning something but he's over reacting. I just hope no one hurts themselves while trying yo figure it out. I know I might be the one he tells first judging that he trusts me a little bit. He does have trusting problems ever since the incident.
North Korea's POV
I know I'm going to tell China and I also know that the 2ps are planning something judged off of that they tried to get me to their house and judging off of the fact they think I'm most like a 2p then my own 2p. Oh well I'll just drop it for now. I'm going to stuff pillows under the blankets to seem like I'm asleep. I then opened the window and slipped out. I started walking down the street to the nearest kimchi place knowing that I have to go down a ally way. I don't think it'll go well though. I started walking down the ally way and saw Oliver. Shit he's going to try and harass me again.
"Hey Oliver." I said acting normal.
"Hey Hyung. Do you want a little cupcake?" He asked me.
"No. I'm not going for your bull shit Oliver." I told him refusing.
" oh come on please?" He asked me again.
"No. And your bull shit isn't going to work on me. I thought we went over this." I told him.
"Oh I know Hyung." He told me with a smirk.
"What are you trying this time Oliver?" I asked him.
"Nothing. Nothing." He said.
"Ok then. Let me just get around you." I told him still knowing he was up to something.
"Ok." He said moving out of the way.
I finally reached the kimchi place just to figure out I had to use the restroom first.
"Where is your restroom?" I asked the manager.
"Down the hall first one to your left." He told me as I went there.
As soon as I stepped in someone locked the door.
"LET ME OUT YOU DUMB FUCKS!!!" I screamed trying to brake the door down but some kind of gas was pouring inside the restroom so I started to hold my breath and started to pound on the door.
"DUMB SHITS LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HURT SOMEONE!!!" I screamed again failing to hold my breath as I was angry. Then everything went black.
China's POV
I was going to get North as I knew he was in his room. I opened his door to find he was laying on his bed.
"Hey North?" I asked him as he turned around with a smile starting to fade away.
"What." He said as now I knew this wasn't him but I played along.
"We're going out for pizza. Do you want to come aru~?" I asked.
"No I'm good." He responded. he was bad acting like North.
"Ok then. We'll be gone for 2 hours. Aru~." I told him and left but not after I put up a speaker/listening thing outside the room and turned it on.
Allen's POV
We finally got North Korea and sent his 2p in successfully. Though everyone knows his 2p can't act like his 1p. Shit, I bet someone already figured it out.
North Korea's POV
Urgh. Where am I? I looked around the room and then tried to move my hands but my hands were cuffed up so I couldn't move them.
"Hello I see that your finally awake." A voice said but I refused to answer and continued to look around for something that can help me out of this situation.
"Would you like a cupcake?" The voice asked and I immediately knew it was Oliver.
"Oliver." I said.
--------------------
I decided on a mild cliff hanger. Ha I know I'm bad TO THE BONE. ok yea that's a lie. Anyways what do you guys think will happen? I WANT CANDY TACOS PIZZA SODA CHIPS AND DORITOS. IM HUNGRY AND WANT TO BE WITH NUKE!!!!!!!!!!

~NUKES