9

North Korea's POV
What happened? Where am I? My god I'm back home.
"North?" Oliver asked me.
"Yeah?" I asked him because he was acting a little strange right now.
"Nothing. Just follow me." He said as he walked away and I followed him downstairs to his laboratory area thing and picked a blue liquid substance.
"Drink this." He told me and handed me the liquid.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Soda." He said clearly lying.
"That's a lie. What is it?" I questioned him again.
"Fine." He said quickly knocking me off my feet and opening my mouth making me swallow the substance as I blacked out.
South Korea's POV
~time skip
I just wanted to be closer with my brother. I didn't know this would happen! Someone's coming down! It's....it's....it's my brother?!
"Shhhhhh." He said motioning me to be quite.
"What about the cupcake?" I quietly asked him.
"You think I'm that stupid to actually eat the cupcake? I'm playing it cool and I'll get us out of here. Just act like this isn't happening right now." He said somehow managing to keep quite. Then we both heard foot steps and he quickly hurried down and starting looking at the torturing tools.
"North? What you are doing?" Oliver asked him.
"Just seeing what tools to use so I can torture my brother." He answered.
He was a good lier. That comes in handy.
"Cool! Can I watch? Maybe we can make cupcakes later!" Oliver said clearly excited as North picked up a knife and started walking towards me mouthing the word sorry.
"Go right ahead." He told Oliver and Oliver handed him a substance and North walked towards me mouthing the words to keep you quite, and I swallowed it knowing it would be no harm to me.
--------------------
Hey guys I know i was taking long to update but my grandma came to visit and my dad and her wouldn't let me on so I only got on alight so I could read, and I had other things going on yesterday so yeah. Sorry it was so short! Bai!

~bye