27

North Korea's POV

I was stuck with my thoughts. America is annoying but he does have a lot of self I. Oliver knows about my problem. America does not and I intend to keep it that way.

"dude. How are we gonna get out?" America asked breaking the silence

"I'm thinking. So shut the fucking hell up." I told him and he didn't say anything after that.

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Oliver came down and I knew what for. He un toed me and took me away. I had my head down and he fed me a cupcake and handed me the knife as we sat in the kitchen with paper towels.

(TRIGGER WARNING)

2p North Korea's POV

Oliver. I knew what he was doing. He knew it would hurt me to but he still did it. I want into the kitchen and I saw my 1p crying blood covering the towel, a bloody knife, and him cuffed to the table and feet cuffed together. Even I have to admit that's sad. But I have a job to do. He saw me and I walked away.

Germany's POV

"okay guys. We've all realized something strange with North and America." I started and for once people were listening.

"North hasn't been talking to me a lot and been drinking more then normal." Nuke stated.

"America has been care free and hasn't been eating meat." England pitched in.

"they rook exactry the same." Japan stated.

"which means..." I started.

"they're the 2ps aru~." China finished.

" YOU GIT!!" England yelled.

"honhonhonhonhon~." France replied as they fought.

South Korea gropped people, China and Japan talked, Hungary was hitting Prussia with a frying pan and Romano was yelling at me as Italy held onto me I fear. Well at least we got something done.

Hong Kong's POV

I was in the meeting and spying on them. As the commotion started up I walked out and to the 2ps. I walked inside and saw Oliver he looked at me and asked what I found.

"they know about North and America." I responded.

"good job poppet~." England responded so I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Allen, North?"

"what." North responded.

"they know loves~." I told them

"and?" Allen asked

"so we let the go." I responded.

"they looked at me and both walked down to the basement with me trailing behind.

1p North glared at us as 1p America looked away in fear.

"we will let you go." Both Allen and North said to their 1ps.

"tell anyone about this..."Allen started.

"and you will regret it." North ended. As they knocked their counter parts out. We stuck small cameras and recorders on them and loaded them in the van. We reached their stop and they woke up as we pushed them out and drove off.

1p North Korea's POV

I was still kinda out of it and so was America. But I ignored I and helped him up. We walked inside and Germany was had us at gun point. I turned around and Nuke and China held me in place as England and France held America in place.

"what's wrong Germany." I demanded him to tell me with my voice laced with annoyance.

"you know what's up." Germany responded.

"dude. We don't know." America said and for the second time today we got knocked out. But I'm highly sure these guys wont be as bad as the 2ps.

5 minutes later

I woke up and was chained to the wall.

Bobby pin in ur sleeve a voice said in my head. I took note of it and Germany and Japan were across from me and America.

"rook. Who are you guys?" Japan asked.

"1p North Korea." I said.

"1p America dude." America said.

Knife in your pocket. The voice said.

"if your a 1p what's my human name?" Germany asked.

"Ludwig." Me and America said.

"what does Nuke do when she's mad?" Germany asked me

"she pretends kik she's not mad but random explosions go off." I answered.

"was England your brother before?" He asked directed at America.

"yea dude. Before the war." America answered as I unlocked my cuffs and hid the bobby pin. They both looked at me and walked up to me. I pulled the knife out and showed them. They saw and I walked away hiding the knife. America called after me but I ignored it. I walked t Nuke and gave her a hug.

"I will never leave you. I will fight for you even if I die. It's worth it." I told her as we walked into South's room which was now mine.

--------

Hey guys I decided that this book will be coming to an end but I might make a sequel. Anyways there's about 2 or 3 chapters left and it might be a little cliche at near the end of this. Heheheheh anyways have fun.

~bye