28

North Korea's POV

me and Nuke had decided to go to the adoption center because she couldn't have children because of reasons. anyways we we had been at the adoption center for a while now and i had picked a girl. She was tough.her parents had left her and she had came in and out of these places. she doesn't trust much and she had a soft side but she hid it. i was told that by someone who worked here. the lady was getting her now.

"hey I'm Jordan" she said as me and Nuke stood there.

"hello Jordan." me and Nuke said together.

"so what are you'll here for? to adopt me, don't like me then send me back?" Jordan said.

"no sweety. we're going to adopt you then never give you back." Nuke said but quickly started to sound creepy.

" i didn't mean it like that. uh... im just going to go..." Nuke said and started to sound disappointed.

"ugh  Jordan just come on and get rid of that attitude or at least hide it." i said. as me and her walked to our car but after we signed some papers.

"ok so who are you guys?"Jordan said. 

"we'll introduce us later. for now i'm dad." i said.

"and i'm mom" Nuke finished.

--------

hey guys i know this chapter is short and i haven't uploaded but for all i care go suck a dick. anyways yea uh... bye?

~bye