epilogue

hey guys this is the final chapter and i'm going to hopefully make this chapter 3,000 words long at least anyways don't want to keep you waiting but here ya go.

-------

North Korea's POV

Jordan had just came back from Japan and had told us he had explained what we all acted like. now it was me and her in me and Nuke's bedroom. Nuke was hanging out with Ukraine for a while.

"Japan told me that you hide your emotions? and that you're soft inside. is that true?" Jordan said interrupting my thoughts.

"yes. it's true. i hide my soft side... because i always have and i don't want to think about what people would think if they found out what's it's like." i explained

"me to. are you... uh.." she said unable to say the word.

"yes i-i am." i told her. she nodded her head and signaled the me to sign. i could tell she wanted to cry but pushed the feeling away.

"uh.. Japan said something about Kids Of The World pushed off as a myth." she told me changing the subject. i got the hint.

"uh i'll get Japan to tell you the myth later."

(a/n i was going to put the myth in the book but my friend was writing up the myth for me because i didn't know it and the app crashed. it took her 30 minutes to write what she was writing and the myth wasn't even complete wroten yet and it crashed. so it's not going to be in the book. sorry? i guess?)

"okay." Jordan said. 

then we heard a yell... " GO AWAY COMMIE." "BURGER BASTERD" "HONHONHONHON" "YOU FROG."and crying.the crying has to be Nuke! 

"you can come with me and be vulnerable which means you might get lost and not return or stay here and be safe. which one?" i told her as i got ready to help Nuke.

"i'll go." she said.

"BUDAPEST STOP DRINKING BEER" someone yelled and i knew it was Hungary who yelled that.

"the K.O.T.W. some of them are here. their ages are all around 10. and at least try and be nice."i told her.

"fine." she said agreeing.  

i walked outside of the safety of our room and Nuke was in a corner crying, England and France were fighting, Russia and America were fighting, Prussia was saying something along the lines of i'm awesome and i do what i want because i'm awesome or something to hungary,  Romano was yelling at Italy as Germany kept Italy safe and made sure he was okay. but i didn't see Budapest or some of the other K.O.T.W.

"is this normal?" Jordan yelled so i could hear her.

"unfortunately yes. be careful." i yelled back at her so she could hear me. and as i turned away i saw a faint smile on her face. i faintly smiled too and walked up to Nuke as i noticed Jordan being swept away by Budapest. i decided she'll be fine because it was only Budapest. i hope. i walked up to Nuke and cuddled her. saying she'll be okay in Korean because for some reason it soothes her. i finally calmed her and we walked to our room. Ukraine was there so i told Nuke i'll go get Jordan. i expected to see them in the kitchen so i walked there. Budapest had Jordan tied to a chair and him and Freedom were questioning her and Freedom was eating a carrot.

"what's going on you two?" i said awkwardly

"we found this beautiful lady and i wanted to know who she was." Budapest responded and Jordan blushed but quickly hid it but Freedom noticed. 

"HER CHEEKS ARE RED." he yelled so me and Budapest laughed so hard our cheeks got red and we couldn't breathe then Freedom got it and laughed awkwardly as Jordan got Tomato red.