13

North Korea's POV
Ok so I was going to try and get me and my brother out of this hell hole but by hurting my brother it back fired. I can tell China is planing something, but for now I have to try and reason with my brother's 2p and save my brother from him even after what his 2p said. I have to, but first I have to reason with Oliver.
"Hey Oliver?" I asked him as I walked into the living room.
"Yes poppet?" He answered.
"I'm going out to try and get 1p and 2p South back here." I told him as I grabbed my jacket and he walked over to me and patted the back of my neck as it hurt a lot but I didn't yell giving into the pain.
"Go ahead poppet." He answered as I felt a slight sore in the back of my neck.
"Ok bye for now." I answered him back as I walked out the door. I then heard a faint beeping noise but chose to ignore it and walked to my brother's 2p house. ••• I have a feeling this won't go well, but... I have to try anyways, because if this doesn't work both of us or at least he won't ever go back home.
(Hey guys I wrote from the beginning to the three dots like 3 days ago and I'm writing this now because well one of my friends in real life is being mean/nice. Idk it's complicated. Bye for now)
I then saw.... GERMANY?!
"Germany? What are you doing out here?" I asked him.
(I'm not doing accents like Germany's anymore keep that in mind)
"We are forming a plan to get you and your brother back home, and aren't you suppose to be controlled by 2p England right now?" He answered.
"Yes I am but do you think I would've been smarter then that?" I retorted.
"Where is your brother?" He asked changing the subject.
"He is with his 2p. I'm going to save him from there right now and "bring him back" to the 2p mansion. That is if I can get him out of there by himself without his 2p which I don't have a good feeling about." I answered.
"Do you need some back up?" He asked me.
"Yea I guess. Just bring the van to a place where they won't be able to see it but close enough where we can get in fast enough." I told him trying to confuse him but not all that much.
"Ok just come on so you know where we park it and do you know where his house is?" He answered back.
"Yea I do." I said slightly following him. He didn't answer back so I just continued to follow him to their black van. When we stepped inside, there was France(why), Romano(wow), America(why), China(not surprising), Hong Kong(can't see why), England(America,France,and England, bad choice), Japan(can see why), and Norway(can't see why).
Then I heard a couple of "hey North/Hyung" "hey dude" (bet you can't guess that one -note sarcasm-) "how did the potato bastard get him back here?!" (bet you can't guess that one either -note sarcasm-) and a couple other comments I chose not to listen to. As I sat up front and directed Germany to the place and China told me about the beeping thing in the back of my neck which "was a tracker" said Japan while China helped removed it from the back of my neck and he smashed the tracker. When we arrived at the destination I saw....
-------------------------------
Hey guys I'm bored and my friend IS MEAN and nice too. BUT IDK WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!! HELP ME!!!!! Anywho, I'm bored in math class and not doing anything math related. GO ME!!!! BYE PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET!!!!

~CANDY😭!!!!!!