24

Recap

------

North's POV

I walked inside and sat down. I was cluttered with my thoughts.

"what would you like sir?" The waiter asked.

"1-"

-----

North Korea's POV

"1 shot please." I told her.

"what of?" She asked.

"everclear" I told her.

"that's strong. Are you ok?" She asked me as she got the drink ready.

"fine." I said after I sighed.

"that doesn't sound like your fine." She answered as she set the drink in front of me and I drowned it.

"another one." I told her. "well its complicated." I finished.

"I got time." She answered as I got another shot.

"just life in general. My friends took my girlfriend away from me because it was too much I quote stress." I answered as i drowned another shot.

"another please." I continued.

"damn. That's rough." She told me as she got another ready.

"yea. On top of that my brother hates me." I added.

South Korea's POV

"is it bad da-ze?" I asked Nuke before she left.

"kinda."she answered.

"can I come da-ze?" I asked again.

"no. China could come and wait in the car just in case though?" She asked him.

"sure aru~." China said as they walked outside waving bye to me as I heard Nuke mumble

Nuke's POV

After I told China I couldn't drive I told him where to and I could tell he immediately understood why I didn't want South coming. I was worried. It takes alot to get North to go there himself. We arrived and I told China to get in the back seat and wait. I walked in and I saw him. He was talking and petting a bar stool. I stared at him. I didn't know what to do. I know this is serious, so I walked over to him.

"North?" I asked him.

"yes talking monkey?" He answered.

"North. It's me. Your girlfriend. Nuke." I said trying to get him to remember me completely forgetting he's drunk.

"mr. Unicorn?" He asked.

"n-no!...... I-its m-me N-Nuke!" I sobbed.

China's POV

I decided Nuke was taking too long. I knew she told me not to go in but knowing her and North I decided to help her. So I walked in and saw Nuke crying sitting down at a table while North was licking a table. I decided to wait on North and cheer up Nuke.

"hey Nuke aru~?" I asked.

"l-leave m-me a-alone." She sobbed.

"it's China. Remember North is drunk. He didn't mean anything he said aru~." I explained.

"r-really?" She asked me starting to wipe away her tears.

"yes now come on aru~. We have to get North in the car." I explained some more.

"o-ok." She said as we stood up and headed towards North who was getting. Another. Shot.

"one shit of everclear please." We faintly heard North slur.

"that's a strong alcohol aru~." I told Nuke.

"I know! I've been here before!" She said a little excited but her eyes said "let me leave". We walked over to North.

"North? Come on. We have to get you home aru~." I told him.

"I no wanna." He wined.

"hey you people wanna take him home?" A stranger asked.

"Yea!" Nuke answered.

"here let me help you'll." He said as he put a cloth over North's mouth and nose and he passed out and we caught him.

"thank you mister." Nuke answered as he left us. We carried him to the back seat and I got in the driver's and Nuke got in the backseat with North. I looked back and North had his head on Nuke's lap and Nuke whispered something in his ear. I drove us to the house and South came running out.

"is he okay da-ze?" He asked clearly worried and I looked back for permission to tell and Nuke shook her head.

"he's fine. Just asleep aru~." I answered half lying.

South left. Si me Nuke carried North to his room. I put aspirin pills and a water and put them on the dresser North had. I explained what they were for and Nuke fell asleep next to North. They look so innocent together.

-----

Hey guys. I'm not really feeling this story anymore but I would appreciate it if you guys commented. I need to know you guys still like this story and want me to continue. If possible give me new ideas? Anyways thanks and bye

~bye