25

China's POV

"South. Aru~. I know it's been a while since we discussed this. But have you forgave your brother?" I asked him as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"aniki. Is North ok da-ze?" He asked me changing it and I knew he didn't want to talk about it so I dropped it.

"yes he's ok aru~." I answered.

"is there a world meeting tomorrow?" South asked curious.

"yes I think so. Aru~."

-next day at the meeting still in China's POV

America was arguing with England and France as both of them doing the same as America, Germany trying to get everyone's attention. South staring into space, Hungary hitting countries with her frying pan, Greece petting his cat, Poland checking the fashion, etc. But North and Nuke were no where to be seen.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!" Germany suddenly yelled and everyone shut up for a few seconds.

"North Korea and Nuke aren't here. An-" Germany started to say.

"woah dude. South has a brother?" America interrupted while chewing on a burger.

"yes now shut up." Germany told him. "everyone here should know what happened." Germany continued as he got interrupted by Nuke slamming the door open.

"g-guys?" She started clearly terrified.

"what is it?" Germany asked.

"N-North." She tried saying again.

"h-he. Bl-blood." She finished clearly not being able to spit it out as Ukraine went to comfort her as me Germany and South ran to where North should be with Italy following behind but only to be pushed out by Germany and him staying out there with him.

We walked inside and the window was open, sheets everywhere, pills on the floor, water everywhere, and North. North had a cut on his neck and lots of deep cuts on his arm, and a few on his side. Once South saw this he dialed 911. I got the first aid kit and cleaned the blood but it wouldn't stop flowing. I applied pressure and it slowed down. Nuke ran in and tried CPR. While occasionally pumping his chest. Sour canceled the 911 and said he didn't need them. The bleeding stopped and I wrapped his cuts. I then realized an Idea to help him unable to keep doing this. I switched him and South's room while helping him move all their stuff and cleaning the rest of the blood, and I got a wheel chair. I put North in it and strapped his legs and feet to it. Hopefully this would fix it. This also kept him from being unable to unstrap them and touching the wheels.

North Korea's POV

I woke up and I was in the living room. I looked down and I was strapped to a wheel chair I tried unstrapping myself but I couldn't. I tried moving the wheels so I could move, but once again, I couldn't.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled frustrated. South, China, Germany, and Hungary? came running in. All sitting down in front of me.

"get. Me. Out." I demanded as Nuke came running in. She saw me hugged me and kissed me on the cheek saying I'm sorry and sat next to me.

"we can't" said Germany.

"no bad words please. Be nice." Nuke pleaded me quietly enough to where no one could here but me. I gave her the 'ok I'll try' look. I took a deep breath.

"why?" I said clearly wanting to punch a wall but I made it unnoticeable to the others except for Nuke who could read me like a open book. (I let her and she was use to it)

"because we're afraid you're going to hurt yourself, more then you already have aru~." China answered.

I was fed up.

"please eat North." South and Hungary said together.

"n-" I started to say but got shocked. The bad kind. The kind I wasn't use to.

"WHAT THE F-" I started to say but got shocked.

"WHY THE F- -got shocked- ARE YOU'LL. F- -got shocked- DOING THIS?!" I yelled now out of breath.

"everytime you say a bad word, pick up something sharp or refuse to eat,sleep, or shower, it will shock you." Hungary explained.

"I F- -shocked- HATE YOU!!" I yelled now getting hit upside the head but not hard with a frying pan.

"I love you." But said before she sat on my lap and pecked me on the lips as I smiled. An actual real smile."

------

Hey guys I really want feeling it today but hey, why not? Anyways have a good night/day/morning/etc.

~ bye