5

North Korea's POV
"Hyung." He said trying to act tough.
"Get out." I responded getting slightly mad with a gun in my back pocket.
"Make. Me." He responded.
I then pulled the gun out of my back pocket and pointed it towards him.
"Get. Out." I said again while loading the gun up.
"Gee fine." He said with trickery in his eyes as I followed him outside.
He then walked to the gates and his eyes got dark as he started moving his hands around. Then the sky got dark and he put his hands to his side but his eyes remanded pitch black. Then it started raining and thundering and lightning.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked but he didn't respond.
The sky got darker and it started to rain down heavier.
(Every 2p has powers and 2p North Korea can control natural disasters.)
I don't think this will end well. He he he. I then blacked out.
China's POV
I knew Hyung. I knew something bad was going to happen and I knew I had to get home quick.
"Hey aru~?" I said trying to get their attention.
"Anki!" Yong responded.
"What?" Hong responded.
"I think we should get home. Now. Aru~." I told them.
"What's wrong anki?" Yong asked.
"It's about Hyung." I stated.
" what about him? You never worry about him." Asked South.
"Yes I know but he's in trouble aru~." I said.
"Ok then let's just go." South said.
2p North Korea's POV
After I made my 2p unconscious, I took him down to the basement and locked him up on one of those metal plates with belts that will hold him down, and quickly made my way upstairs to the kitchen to grab a donut. I then leaned on the counter top and took a bite out of the donut trying to act as normal as possible. I then heard the door and put the donut down on the counter and walked to the kitchen door to see who it was. It was China, South Korea, and Hong Kong.
"HYUNG!" China slightly yelled.
"What?" I said tiring yo act my best like him and hold the smile back off my face and trying to fight the urge to yell 'brother hugs!' and hug my 'brother' after all hugging my 1p brother is better hugging him then where ever my other real brother is.
"I was just wonder if you were ok." China said.
"Yea I'm fine." I stated.
"Ok then. Now both you and South will learn to be nice to each other aru~." China said.
"Ok fine." I stated I said as China pushed South inside the kitchen and closed the door.
"Hyung." South said.
"BRUDER!" I slightly yelled hugging him.
"HYUNG?" He asked me with fear confusion and concern in his voice.
"Sorry?" I said realizing what I just did.
"Your not Hyung. Your his 2p!" He yelled the last part running out of the kitchen yelling anki.
"Aw shit." I mumbled to no one in particular.
-------------
Hey guys I know it's not as much as normal but oh well. I WANT TO READ OTHER BOOKS. AND I WANT A HUG!!! Ok then bye!

~HUGS