14

Ok guys so Go_Girls_Go apparently was only going to do that 1 chapter which I don't get why I thought she was going to help for the whole thing but oh well. This book most likely isn't even half way through yet so yeah. I'm probably not going to update tomorrow because my friend is giving me loads of candy. BYE~
-----------
North Korea's POV
I saw... The gates locked down with full security and a couple of 2ps guarding the gates which I couldn't recognize but I have to find out how to get over the fence and get my brother. Ok I know what to do. (A/N North Korea knows what all the countries are they for now)
"Japan I need you to hack into the system and unlock the gates when I tell you to."
"England, Norway I need you guys to get the guards away from the gate when told."
"America I do know your 2p is one of the guards, so I'll have you replace him when England and Norway get him away."
"China stand by just in case some one gets hurt."
" France, Romano, you guys will come with me to help me get my brother back-" I managed to say before getting interrupted.
"Ohhonhonhonhon~ with who?"  Francs asked interrupting me.
" France not now. Germany I will put a ear piece in my ear which will also let me talk to you and hear you and let you see what I see." I said.
Once everyone got their ear pieces in and connected to Germany's computer, Japan got on his computer and waited for instructions. England and Norway were behind the van but of where the guards couldn't see them but they could see the guards. America, was with them. China was inside the van looking over his first aid kit and other things to make sure he had everything. I was with France and Romano behind trees and where they couldn't see us but we could see them and we had some weapons with us as did Hong Kong who was in a tree. I don't know if this plan will work or not but it's worth a try
--------------
Sorry guys I know it's short but first of all it's like 10:47 pm and i didn't really want to write this anyways. So you guys are spoiled. Also I might add more to this chapter later on so stfu.

~NIGHT'!!!!