18

North Korea's POV
I woke up to my brother staring at me and my girlfriend with a phone in his hands and China scolding him from the door way. It was 3:56pm and Nuke hasn't waken up yet. I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake her up and South just continued to stare at me but this time the phone was put away. I grabbed my rope and hand cuffs but where no one could see I did and I hid them. China wasn't at the door way anymore and South began to run away; so I chased after him. About 2-5 minutes later I caught him and tied him to his bed post and gagged his mouth. I grabbed his phone and erased all of his data off his phone. I then tied his hands and feet together and grabbed all his xboxes, all his PlayStations, etc. and walked away after I explained what I did and why I did it and threw his phone in his lap. I walked back into my room with Nuke gone. I knew she wouldn't just do this. She would tell me first or wait till I got back, so after I hid all his stuff and I walked out and saw Hong Kong he pointed to Germany's rooms and I told him about South Korea and we went our separate ways. I first stuffed my gun into my pants and stuffed a knife in my sleeve. I opened the door and there was Italy. This'll be a little fun. I looked around but no Germany or my girlfriend. Luckily I still had my rope. So I tied Italy to his and Germany's shared bed. He cried and cried and I demanded to know but all he said was Poland. After that I gagged him. Luckily I also still had the stuff to gag people with too. I started to walk to Poland's room but Germany tied me to one of the post around the house. He also gagged me and walked away.
'Shit. Wait! I still have my knife!' I thought as I skillfully untied myself and his my knife again and taking the gag off. So I started walking to Poland's room again. I was furious. They kidnapped my girlfriend and now they're going to pay. Ok yea I'm not saying that again. That was cheesy. So I was now half way there and I saw America. Oh shit. This will get bad and annoying quick.

"Hey dude!" He yelled.
"What do you want prick?" I said clearly annoyed.

He grabbed me and hauled me to his room. He then handcuffed me to his bed.

"What the hell do you want idiot." I demanded.
"To watch scary movies!" He yelled.
"Then why did you tie me up?"
"Because!"
"Tell. Me. Now."
"Because we're trying to keep you away from Nuke!" He said clearly scared.
"Why?" I said with a smirk..
"B-b-because!" He said as Germany burst in gagged America and America nodded his head trying to say thanks as Germany tied America's hands together.
"I'm not going to let you ruin this baka." Germany said.
"He already did." I said stepping in.
"Italy said Poland had Nuke and America said that you'll are trying to keep me away from her." I explained
"Bakas" Germany grumbled
"Says the one who left me alone where I managed to brake free of your trap." I retorted.
"Shut up." He said as he was walking out but stopped himself and sat on the ground leaning against the door while looking at me making sure i wouldn't escape this time.
Then I heard Nuke screaming my name from agony. Shit I have to save her! So I tugged and tugged and tugged at the handcuffs and on the 3rd try, they broke. I got off the bed I couldn't do anything to Germany sadly so I just pushed him aside and ran out the door. I couldn't see her anywhere but I knew exactly which room it was coming from. I ran past Japan and China as I got trapped in a net unable to touch the floor.
"Lemme out!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry North but we cannot do so. We are truly sorry though." Japan said.
"You're in on this?!" I shouted at I began to chew at the ropes.
"Yes we are but it's for the best." He said trying to reason.
I finally got my knife out and cut the ropes falling to the ground and stashing my knife back where I put it before they could see it.
"How did you do that?" He asked me stunned.
"For me to know and for you to never find out." I said running off.

I finally made it to Poland's room and I saw....
-------------
Hey guys I got bored so I finished writing this chapter. Bye

~bye