8

Keep in mind NO MORE ACCENTS....
I will do stuff like Da~Ze and Poppet~, but not Aru because Aru is way to often.
---------
North Korea's POV
Ugh where am I? I then looked around and saw i was strapped to a metal plate AGAIN. Then I saw my brother. Ok there has to be a explanation for all this. I know he couldn't of done it because he's strapped too. I know it's the 2ps and to be fair they're planning something big I know China knows he has to. I don't know if anyone else does though.
"Where am I Da~Ze?"South asked.
"If I knew you think I would say so?" I retorted.
"No." He responded.
"Whatever. All I know is that the 2ps are planning something and we're apart and of it." I told him
"Ok." He said as I looked around the room for anything useful.
"You can quit looking for a way out poppet~." A voice said.
"Oliver." I said.
"Yes?" He asked
"What the hell do you want with us?!" I yelled/asked.
"Eat this poppet~." He told me as he came into view and shoved a cupcake down my throat.
"For you to help us and for you to torture your brother." He said before I blacked out.
Oliver's POV
"Now that your brother will be on our side he will kill you himself." I said before I walked upstairs carrying 1p North Korea and placing him on the couch.
"ALLEN!!" I yelled and he ran in the room.
"What?!" He yelled/asked as he was walking into the room.
"Plan 3 is starting." I told him.
"Notify the others?" He asked.
"No I got it." I told him.
"Well damn I was just trying to help." He said.
"SWEAR JAR ALLEN!!" I yelled.
"SWEAR JAR IS FUCKING STUPID!!!" He yelled back.
"ALLEN!!  SWEAR JAR IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!" I yelled as he ran away and I ran after him.
America's POV
China, Germany, me, Hong Kong, England, Romano who was tied to a chair, Japan, France, and Norway were all in the meeting hall.
"AMERICA YOU BLOODY WANKER PAY ATTENTION!!" England yelled
"EYEBROWS, SHUT UP!!" I yelled back.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" He yelled again.
"You did.
"ENGLAND, AMERICA BOTH OF YOU'LL ARE TOO LOUD!" France yelled.
"YOUR YELLING TOO!!" England and America both yelled in unison.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!" Germany yelled as everyone got quit.
"We have important news. The 2ps are planning something and have captured both North and South Korea. We need to get them back BUT we will not rush in, AMERICA." Germany said.
"China, figured this out first, yes, but, we have to go slow and be careful about this." Germany said as I got up and headed for the door.
"America you bloody wanker! Where are you going?!" England yelled/asked.
"To my room." I answered.
"Why?!" He asked again
"BECAUSE I NEED MORE BURGERS!!!!!!!" I yelled and stormed out of the room and fast walked to my own. I grabbed about 200 burgers and walked back into the room.
---------------
Hey guys I don't really care how many reads or votes or comments there are on this book I really don't. But there's 57 reads on this book. YOU CAN DO BETTER. Nah jk just playing. But I want a burger and Nuke right now. HELP. Oh and Nuke will be in this book just I have to find a way to put him in and I might add Prussia. The conference will continue next chapter too.

I WARNED YOU!!!

~BURGERS AND NUKE!!!