26

North's POV

I knew they hid everything sharp and locked me in South's/my room while doing so with Nuke. Nuke let me out of the chair and hid it. China came in as well as South.

"are you okay Hyung da-ze?" South asked.

"fine." I told him.

"where's the chair aru~?" China asked.

"I don't think he should be kept in the chair. I think we should trust him but be careful while doing so." Nuke said clearly frustrated and disappointed in them as an explosion went off and I calmed her down while me and her walked out of the room into the kitchen where I grabbed a glass of everclear and we sat on the couch and watched my favorite show, supernatural. But I do have to admit it gets old after a while and it's predictable. And on cue America ran in jumping over the couch and sitting down on it. I punched him in the arm because who knows and he was annoying about it and wouldn't drop it. Soon after I knocked him out and dragged him to his room tying his feet together and his hands behind his back locking the door from the outside leaving and watching the show again. I finished the glass a little while after and grabbed another.

America's POV

I was in my room eating my burgers and talking to matt and matt left and I heard supernatural come on. I ran into the room and jumping and sitting on the couch. Soon after North punched me in the arm.

"ouch that hurt! You owe me a burger no a million burgers for hurting me!" I said rubbing my arm and blacking out.

North's POV

It was night time and Nuke had fallen asleep and I told her I would be in the living room before that. I remembered America and casually walked to his room while drinking another glass of everclear. He was awake but before he said anything I gagged him. I'm getting sick and tired of him.

"quit it." I told him "yell and I swear to god u will regret it." I told him ungagging him.

"why are you doing this???" He asked clearly terrified.

"it's not the North you know." I told him.

"what?" He asked.

"god dammit America. I'm his 2p." I said explaining it.

"but but but... H-how?" He asked

"after Nuke ran into the meeting your North was dragged away and me and him switched places. Duh." I told him.

"wh-why?" He asked.

"why. Ha! Because I want to destroy the world. And both South Koreas. But I've been having some issues with u." I explained more.

"why are you telling me this?" He asked again. Damn this kid is annoying.

"because. This." I told him as his 2p walked in.

"bye bye America." I said as I knocked him out.

"come on." I told Allen as we dragged him to the van and walked back inside.

"anything I need to know?" He asked.

"u already know your 1p uh. Yea. My 1p-(A/N he explains what all the 1ps act like and every little detail about them. I'm not writing it all btw)

"ok." He says as he puts his nailed bat and puts it under the bed.

2p South Korea's POV

"Oliver what have you done?!" I said yelling at him as he was floating in the air trying to get down. He smiles but doesn't say anything.

"My brother isn't around and neither is Allen. I know you want to destroy all 1ps but if you did something to my brother about the darkness you understand what will happen?" I explained/asked him calming myself down. He's still smiling and he nods his head. I put him on the ground once again. He smiles his insane smile right be for he kills kidnaps someone. "poppet~. 1p America is here now." He says as he runs off.

2p North Korea's POV

I woke up next to Nuke and quickly got off her and dusted myself off. I went into the kitchen and grabbed another strong wine. I woke Nuke up and told her I had to go somewhere and she insisted on coming but eventually she let me have my way. Allen was in the living room on his phone texting someone probably Olivee or someone else.

"America." I said gaining his attention.

"yea dude?" He said doing a good impression.

"come on time to leave." I told him and we walked outside and in the car. I drove us to where Oliver was and walked inside.

"hello poppets~." He greeted us.

"fuck you." Allen said going into the kitchen Oliver running after him holding a jar yelling "swear jar!"

1p North Korea's POV

They brought America into this place and he was knocked out. About an hour later he awoke.

"dude. Where am i?" He asked to no one in particular because he had no idea i was here yet.

"dont know." I said surprising him.

"AH GHOST!!" He yelled.

"shut the fuck up. Now they're going to come. Good going genius." I said now mad.

Wh-who?" He asked.

"2p England, your 2p, and my 2p." I told him. "don't talk I'll talk. Don't cry or yell, don't give in, and never trust or believe them." I told him before they came in. America shut up and I glared at them.

"quit that." My 2p said. So I intimidated my glare a little and gave a creepy smile. He then slapped me and rubbed his cheek. So I stored the anime and glare and looked at him with a ' that's all you got?' Look. He then logged at me with a ' shit up bitch' look.

So 2p England and 2p America walked out clearly talking about something and I knew they would be back.

"you can quit the whole tough act." My 2p said.

"I've seen your scars and I've felt them.? He continued.

"your going to brake in here eventually and Oliver will control you. And not like last time." He continued on.

"your going to give up. You've gave up before. Time and time again."

"people will forget you just like they did before."

"you just came back because you wanted help. They didn't help. They strapped you to a wheel chair."

"they don't care about you."

"Nuke just feels sorry for you-" he then got cut off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! PEOPLE DIDN'T LEAVE. I LEFT. I COULDN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF AFTER THE WAR!!! OKAY?!?? YES I WANTED HELP. THEY STRAPPED ME TO THE GOD DAMNED CHAIR BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP. NOW QUIT TRYING TO BRAKE ME. I'M ALREADY BROKEN SO FUCK YOU." I yelled immediately regretting it but I hid the regret feeling.

He smiled and Oliver and Allen walked back inside.

China's POV

Where did America and North go? Maybe Nuke knows.

"Nuke aru~?" I asked her.

"yea?" She asked excitedly.

"where did North go aru~?" I asked her

"he wouldn't tell me. I insisted on going but he wouldn't budge." She said.

"fishy. Ok thanks for the help aru~." I told her and left.

-------

Hey guys the 2ps might be a bit off and I really didn't feel like doing this chapter but I did. It's extra long and contains 1235 words. Anyways hoped you enjoyed and sorry for not uploading.

~ bye